• Playwire Ad Area

Former Ohio State Wrestlers Warn Jim Jordan Is Not Fit To Be Speaker

Jimmy Cinnabon

13 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I mean, I don’t know about all that storm front or whatever. 

But…yeah…it is in fact okay to be white. 

Another question: why do you always feel the need to give us your resume?

Ok,  Bunny Wailer. "Rasta" who excuses white power groups. 

Never once have mentioned my resume,  Bunny. The bigger question is who the heck do you sell such huge amounts of food to under the table? My wife was the one who pernted that out to me.

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Ok,  Bunny Wailer. "Rasta" who excuses white power groups. 

Never once have mentioned my resume,  Bunny. The bigger question is who the heck do you sell such huge amounts of food to under the table? My wife was the one who pernted that out to me.

Which leads me to another question:

what is it you feel you are accomplishing with the names, ma’am, etc? 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Which leads me to another question:

what is it you feel you are accomplishing with the names, ma’am, etc? 

I don't know these individuals.  Because of that,  why do you immediately assume that the person is male? Mes works in a job where we alert people to inequalities, and particularly how we use language to convey sexism. I don't assume that wrestling fans are always male. That's why. 

Get up, stand up, stand up for white rights! Your new anthem,  ma'am.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I don't know these individuals.  Because of that,  why do you immediately assume that the person is male? Mes works in a job where we alert people to inequalities, and particularly how we use language to convey sexism. I don't assume that wrestling fans are always male. That's why. 

Get up, stand up, stand up for white rights! Your new anthem,  ma'am.

That makes no sense. Don’t know if  a person is male so automatically give them a female moniker. Combined with you only give names to people you are at issue with. 

I had kinda assumed it was something to make you feel better about yourself. Bringing in your job again combined with those other two factors helped to confirm. Appreciate ya. 

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That makes no sense. Don’t know if  a person is male so automatically give them a female moniker. 

Of course it makes no sense, just as "what are you guys up to today," makes no sense when someone is addressing males and females. Waiters and waitresses to it all of the time with me and my wife.  "You guys need anything?" Drives me nuts,  so I always correct them. 

I need no affirmation from anyone,  particularly some types of people.  I'm VERY cozy in mes own skin.

Edited by Ban Basketball

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Additional confirmation. 

Nah. Just trying to eggacate society,  one soul at a time. 

I'm 59 years old.  All of my confirmation is pretty derned established at this pernt.

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Nah. Just trying to eggacate society,  one soul at a time. 

I'm 59 years old.  All of my confirmation is pretty derned established at this pernt.

So, when you ‘correct’ them, you believe that your are changing their ways, and that is the last time they will ever use ‘you guys’ again? 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So, when you ‘correct’ them, you believe that your are changing their ways, and that is the last time they will ever use ‘you guys’ again? 

I don't know,  but it's important that they know that some people don't appreciate it. 

I just kindly say,  "ah, yes, this guy and that gal would like another beer." Simple,  not confrontational,  but a subtle reminder. 

No harm, no foul. 

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

I don't know,  but it's important that they know that some people don't appreciate it. 

I just kindly say,  "ah, yes, this guy and that gal would like another beer." Simple,  not confrontational,  but a subtle reminder. 

No harm, no foul. 

Come ooooon. You know better. You know it has zero effect on their future usage.  

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Come ooooon. You know better. You know it has zero effect on their future usage.  

I don't know,  but I'll still continue doing it. 

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Please go see the 3rd grade English teacher Ms Particular and turn in your new homework Monday morning.

Screenshot_20231014-115821_Chrome.jpg.2cbe722258abd1942c4b6bed3ff5edf6.jpg

None do you know the joke's on you,  ma'am.

How ionel stupid does one have to be to fall for that!?

WOWZA!

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

More confirmation. 

Awesome! More confirmation,  which I'll live real cozy with,  ma'am.

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Wait….I thought I was Bunny. 

It'll be interchangeable,  depending on circumstance. 

More confirmation.  😜

13 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i know a racist when i see/hear/read one.

joe biden is racist to the core. 

Must be why he was VP for Obamer, selected Harris as his VP, issued an Executive Order to advance racial equity, and receives well over 90% of the Black vote,  eh?

Perhaps you'd view him positively if he had white power activists in his entourage, and invites white power groups over for dinner.  Would that do it?

Edited by Ban Basketball

kamala called him a racist, you imbecile. 

and the great quote from obama 'never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up.'

that he is in the position he's in and associated with black colleagues is pure politics. 

he's a puppet. a career politician. and a documented racist. 

the only reason you ignore the writing on the wall (his own words and record) is b/c there's a D next to his name. 

• Fire 1

TBD

17 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

kamala called him a racist, you imbecile. 

and the great quote from obama 'never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up.'

that he is in the position he's in and associated with black colleagues is pure politics. 

he's a puppet. a career politician. and a documented racist. 

the only reason you ignore the writing on the wall (his own words and record) is b/c there's a D next to his name. 

Baloney, top to bottom.

Do you just parrot nonsense that people tell you to say?

4 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

It is. 

When a "news" outlet reports false or mostly false information nearly 2/3rds of the time (an actual number) I buy nothing that comes from the 30 percenters.