• Playwire Ad Area

Mayorkas says “Build that Wall”

headshuck

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Have you gone completely mad???

So,  and like I've been demonstrating for years,  you dnd the GOP overall don't really stand for anything,  except for opposing Democrats.

Must feel empty being without core principles. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I think he has always been this crazy...

Stark raving mad,  yet I've somehow kept my wheels on the track, ma'am.  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Yes 7 million known legal, illegal immigrants. !.5 million got aways. We have no idea who they are. Will probably cost the American taxpayer 150 billion dollars a year to provide for them. That is probably on the low end..

And,  as has been happnin since day one,  they get absorbed very easily and well into the economy. 

As but one example,  Inmate #PO1135809 hires LOTS of them. 

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

shouldn't he have been considered a racist when he campaigned to keep schools segregated? 

I doubt that happened. 

21 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

So,  and like I've been demonstrating for years,  you dnd the GOP overall don't really stand for anything,  except for opposing Democrats.

Must feel empty being without core principles. 

Boy you really know how to hurt a guy.

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Boy you really know how to hurt a guy.

Don't know about that,  but if you'd like some ideas of how the 30 percenters' " views" have been all over the map over the years, give me a holler. 

9 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Don't know about that,  but if you'd like some ideas of how the 30 percenters' " views" have been all over the map over the years, give me a holler. 

I was really looking for the  12.5 percenters' "views"

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I was really looking for the  12.5 percenters' "views"

Nope; that's the interesting dynamic, to which  I've been studying for nearly 30 years.

The 30 percenters almost unanimously think alike,  but how they think is dictated by (1) what Democrats' positions are and (2) what their irresponsible media sources tell them what to think. 

Hence,  the ever changing positions. 

I never believe anything that sounds absurd from the 30 percenters,  and for good reason. 

I responded to the claim that Biden opposed desegregation. As the article pernted out, he apparently opposed big gubment solutions to it, namely forced busing by big gubment.

That is slightly different from opposing desegregation, AND, it was forty years ago,  which as know,  ALWAYS exucuses one's actions.

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I never believe anything that sounds absurd from the 30 percenters,  and for good reason. 

I responded to the claim that Biden opposed desegregation. As the article pernted out, he apparently opposed big gubment solutions to it, namely forced busing by big gubment.

That is slightly different from opposing desegregation, AND, it was forty years ago,  which as know,  ALWAYS exucuses one's actions.

Do you think - scratch that - is it likely the “racial jungle” statement will get his statue torn down?

Trump wants an apology:

“Trump, however, was quick to claim victory and demand an apology.

"As I have stated often, over thousands of years, there are only two things that have consistently worked, wheels, and walls!" Trump wrote on social media. "Will Joe Biden apologize to me and America for taking so long to get moving..."”

https://news.yahoo.com/us-build-barriers-roads-texas-134458280.html

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Do you think - scratch that - is it likely the “racial jungle” statement will get his statue torn down?

Just as he didn't oppose segregation,  now you see why I don't believe anything that "news" designed to deliberately misinform you says.  Yet another rabbit hole ya dine git throwed down.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/27/fact-check-post-partly-false-biden-1977-racial-jungle-remark/6045749002/

1 minute ago, headshuck said:

Another follower down the rabbit hole. 

11 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Just as he didn't oppose segregation,  now you see why I don't believe anything that "news" designed to deliberately misinform you says.  Yet another rabbit hole ya dine git throwed down.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/27/fact-check-post-partly-false-biden-1977-racial-jungle-remark/6045749002/

Uh huh.  Typically weaselly.  First the racial jungle, now the wall; his statue won’t be able to stand that. 

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Uh huh.  Typically weaselly.  First the racial jungle, now the wall; his statue won’t be able to stand that. 

All well and good,  but both "stories" are indeed false. 

Rabbit holeeeeeeeeee...