• Playwire Ad Area

Weigh ins at Worlds

AnklePicker

18 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Some tinfoil hat wearing turdbiscuit (not me) on here started a rumor of it.  That is the most I have seen of it, including various forums, twitters, etc.

This is the second person bringing it up that I have seen and I assume it is due to them just getting caught up on some of the threads we had going here.

I am guessing I would be that turdbiscuit you would be talking about (more tough guys on the keyboard), and I didn't start a rumor.   I acknowledged well placed suspicions I have.  Get it straight.

12 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

Didn’t realize he was at 57kg just last year. I guess he did make it. My apologies. Amazing run he had. 

He has competed at 57kg at all but two competitions throughout his senior career spanning from 2018 to present. Why is it so hard to believe that a career 57 weighed in at 57?

https://uww.org/athletes-results/micic-stevan-andria-15077-profile

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

They introduced the blockchain stuff mysteriously after there was a bug found in the randomizer device they were using. There were random numbers that were NEVER rendered even after 1000s of events.

If you check the draw numbers from 2018 and 2019 you will notice that the numbers 1, 4, 39, 53, 60, 66, 71, 79, and 85 are never drawn. Juniors in 2019 only had the #39 not drawn, but Cadet, Junior, and Senior worlds in those years had the other numbers not drawn.

Wasn't a bug. It was a Kazakhstan feature.

i am an idiot on the internet

18 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

He has competed at 57kg at all but two competitions throughout his senior career spanning from 2018 to present. Why is it so hard to believe that a career 57 weighed in at 57?

Do any of these events have a weight allowance?

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I am guessing I would be that turdbiscuit you would be talking about (more tough guys on the keyboard), and I didn't start a rumor.   I acknowledged well placed suspicions I have.  Get it straight.

Yes you did start the rumor based off your suspicions.  That is as straight as you can get with it.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

54 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Tinfoil hat.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Yes you did start the rumor based off your suspicions.  That is as straight as you can get with it.

Well the first misstep is that u didn’t start it. Others acknowledged before I did. Second, you basically begged me to give you the details that made me suspicious, which I turned down because it was not my eye witness account but someone else’s. That’s kinda opposite of ‘starting’ a ‘rumor. 

If I had repeated that (alleged) eye witness account before anyone else had said anything about Miccic, you may have something. 

47 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well the first misstep is that u didn’t start it. Others acknowledged before I did. Second, you basically begged me to give you the details that made me suspicious, which I turned down because it was not my eye witness account but someone else’s. That’s kinda opposite of ‘starting’ a ‘rumor. 

If I had repeated that (alleged) eye witness account before anyone else had said anything about Miccic, you may have something. 

A duck is a duck is a duck.

You started the alleged rumor on here with no clarifications as to why you wouldn't divulge further information.  Ergo you started it.

You can cop out now, if you want.

I will also admit, myself, that his last two performances being homefield advantage are super sketch, if you have a skeptical eye.  I do not.

38 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

A duck is a duck is a duck.

You started the alleged rumor on here with no clarifications as to why you wouldn't divulge further information.  Ergo you started it.

You can cop out now, if you want.

I will also admit, myself, that his last two performances being homefield advantage are super sketch, if you have a skeptical eye.  I do not.

Nor am I. I am a fan of Miccic, I’m friends with coaches that brought him up in HS. Hadn't any thought about it until being told what I was told during his first round match. Then you start connecting dots….

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I would say more suspicion and individual belief rather than go as far as accusations. 

Aren't all three considered accusatiosn when putting pen to paper?

You say "I have a suspicion that..."

You say "My individual believe is..."

You say "I am not accusing Micic of..."

The first two contradict the latter once they become known publicly do they not?

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Aren't all three considered accusatiosn when putting pen to paper?

You say "I have a suspicion that..."

You say "My individual believe is..."

You say "I am not accusing Micic of..."

The first two contradict the latter once they become known publicly do they not?

If it makes you feel better….sure. 

37 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

If it makes you feel better….sure. 

It has zero to do with making me feel better.

It is what you are actually doing.

Accountability, mate.

17 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

It has zero to do with making me feel better.

It is what you are actually doing.

Accountability, mate.

Okay, I’ll throw you a bone…what exactly am I doing?  

Someone on here said they were questioning Miccic’s weight. I agreed with that suspicion. Later someone said when was the last time Miccic made 125, I said Tokyo, you got a hard on about 57 is not 125, but rather 125.whatever.  We got passed that and you practically begged me to lay out what I was told, which I said I wasn’t going to do because it wasn’t my account, (which…here’s a tiny little nugget..it wasn’t about Miccic directly) and I explained how it led me to look back a little, and find that until last year Serbia’s Greco team hadn’t finished in the top ten in the team race prior, but low and behold last year they won it. It led me to look at Miccic’ results in the past, I didn’t even realize that he had wrestled 65 in the past two Euro’s, but wrestled 57 in the worlds held in Serbia. I did realize however that he had never medaled in a world’s outside of Serbia. I then took still shots of him standing on the mat in Tokyo in ‘21, and then on the mat in Serbia in ‘23, and put them side by side.    All of this led me to an opinion, which someone on here had shared and to which I agreed. I’ve said nothing more prior to this than what is here above. 

That’s what ‘I’m doing’. Accountability is an interesting choice of words. Honestly I don’t care if you see it as accusations….whatever, it’s not a big deal. But you show us it is about you feeling better when you get to cute little descriptives like turdbiscuit and what not, those are responses born out of emotion. So…..feel better. It’s okay. Relax and enjoy your weekend. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Okay, I’ll throw you a bone…what exactly am I doing?  

Someone on here said they were questioning Miccic’s weight. I agreed with that suspicion. Later someone said when was the last time Miccic made 125, I said Tokyo, you got a hard on about 57 is not 125, but rather 125.whatever.  We got passed that and you practically begged me to lay out what I was told, which I said I wasn’t going to do because it wasn’t my account, (which…here’s a tiny little nugget..it wasn’t about Miccic directly) and I explained how it led me to look back a little, and find that until last year Serbia’s Greco team hadn’t finished in the top ten in the team race prior, but low and behold last year they won it. It led me to look at Miccic’ results in the past, I didn’t even realize that he had wrestled 65 in the past two Euro’s, but wrestled 57 in the worlds held in Serbia. I did realize however that he had never medaled in a world’s outside of Serbia. I then took still shots of him standing on the mat in Tokyo in ‘21, and then on the mat in Serbia in ‘23, and put them side by side.    All of this led me to an opinion, which someone on here had shared and to which I agreed. I’ve said nothing more prior to this than what is here above. 

That’s what ‘I’m doing’. Accountability is an interesting choice of words. Honestly I don’t care if you see it as accusations….whatever, it’s not a big deal. But you show us it is about you feeling better when you get to cute little descriptives like turdbiscuit and what not, those are responses born out of emotion. So…..feel better. It’s okay. Relax and enjoy your weekend. 

Good thing we can't edit comments after 15 minutes.

Because that isn't how it went.

16 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I love it when we get to the recap portion of a thread.

That isn't even a recap of this thread.  It is a partial recap of another, that conveniently leaves out things that were actually said.