• Playwire Ad Area

Folkstyle

Hillbilly Jim

5 hours ago, Gus said:

McDermott is not an AA threat in my estimation. He has never beaten anyone that has sniffed the podium.

I don't disagree necessarily.... 1-6 are pretty solid and after that any 2 of those ranked 7-33 could end up on the podium. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

I don't disagree necessarily.... 1-6 are pretty solid and after that any 2 of those ranked 7-33 could end up on the podium. 

Would you be pretty surprised if those last 3 AA spots were not filled by Elam, Slav, Feldman, Carrol, Kueter, Trephan, Bastida, Pitzer ?

11 hours ago, Hillbilly Jim said:

I just meant amongst friends dude...like your Mom.

go f yourself (response by WKN)

Invoking his Mom in a post!!  Buddy banter gold there.  The first dude to drop an F-bomb loses so here we have Hillbilly by pinfall!

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gus said:

Would you be pretty surprised if those last 3 AA spots were not filled by Elam, Slav, Feldman, Carrol, Kueter, Trephan, Bastida, Pitzer ?

Nope not surprised at all...... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was filled by Nevills, Trephan, Ghadaili and a few others. 

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Nope not surprised at all...... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was filled by Nevills, Trephan, Ghadaili and a few others. 

I listed Trephan in the original group but stands to reason that Boone McDermott is not a threat to AA was the whole point. Unless of course he makes a huge offseason jump 

1 hour ago, Gus said:

I listed Trephan in the original group but stands to reason that Boone McDermott is not a threat to AA was the whole point. Unless of course he makes a huge offseason jump 

Which I said I didn't necessarily disagree with but that there were be a couple of spots up for grabs. I believe we  just complete the circular argument.

31 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Which I said I didn't necessarily disagree with but that there were be a couple of spots up for grabs. I believe we  just complete the circular argument.

To conclude:

There are a number of heavyweights that could slot into the 5-8 AA range but McDermott does not seem to be in that group. Final verdict - case closed.

26 minutes ago, Gus said:

To conclude:

There are a number of heavyweights that could slot into the 5-8 AA range but McDermott does not seem to be in that group. Final verdict - case closed.

"Unless of course he makes a huge off-season jump" - Gus