• Playwire Ad Area

Trump J6 trial date set and Bidens aliases found in 5,000+ emails.

Threadkilla

On 8/29/2023 at 1:54 PM, Threadkilla said:

yeah, snopes did a thorough investigation and found hothing there.   so I asked my friend Chris,  he is non partison factfinder like snopes and he said something is fishy.   I have to go with Chris on this one.   heh.  It's kinda like that.  only on a bigger scale when when the whole democratic machine marches in unison.

So I asked my friend Chris, he's a big fisherman and says that nothing smells fishy at all. So I'll have to go with my friend Chris because he knows fishy more than your friend Chris. Yawn, it's kinda like that. (Yes, your post is incredibly stupid.)

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

So I asked my friend Chris, he's a big fisherman and says that nothing smells fishy at all. So I'll have to go with my friend Chris because he knows fishy more than your friend Chris. Yawn, it's kinda like that. (Yes, your post is incredibly stupid.)

Ahhhh...the lecturer of decorum shows his hypocrisy once again.....back up on your hypocritical high horse GWN....LOL

• Stalling 1

18 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Man you almost had me there until you said you had a friend,  Nice try Karen.   

• Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

15 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Ahhhh...the lecturer of decorum shows his hypocrisy once again.....back up on your hypocritical high horse GWN....LOL

Decorum is highly dependent on the current group. At an opera at the Met, it is advisable. If a couple people are trying to rob you in the parking lot, it isn't at all necessary. Smacking the shit out of the robbers is just fine.

When the audience is filled with turds, such as yourself and that useless TK clown show right here, who are interested in nothing useful - only intent on being childishly offensive.

Then, run along children.

You're a waste of all of our time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Decorum is highly dependent on the current group. At an opera at the Met, it is advisable. If a couple people are trying to rob you in the parking lot, it isn't at all necessary. Smacking the shit out of the robbers is just fine.

When the audience is filled with turds, such as yourself and that useless TK clown show right here, who are interested in nothing useful - only intent on being childishly offensive.

Then, run along children.

You're a waste of all of our time.

Adorable