• Playwire Ad Area

This isn't good for Biden

mspart

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

• 'Broad spectrum of sources' - Your advice is to "learn" from sources with obvious bias (including those supported by enemy foreign states? Even if that fact is not evident for most internet users?) Worst advice possible on the topic. You are merely encouraging people to consider garbage sites - those that are funded by the enemies of the US, and are specifically designed to divide and anger US citizens. It's terrible advice.

Boom! I couldn't have said it better myself. 

A broad spectrum of sources.  Wow!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

No raging, no fraud.  Calm fact.  Journalism in America no longer exists as the art and science of professional journalism was known in days gone by.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/09/16/campaigns-to-report-preferred-climate-message-billions-of-dollars-behind-them/

This is about climate only.  The same exists for all the other narrative topics from illegal aliens to anti-Americanism to castrating minors to racial issues to elective politics, etc. etc.  

Let the spluttering ad hominen attacks begin in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

No raging, no fraud.  Calm fact.  Journalism in America no longer exists as the art and science of professional journalism was known in days gone by.

Then you don't know how to recognize it. 

I read and hear journalism every day.   As I said before,  and only in terms of news,  I get full on reported news four to five times each day. 

Print journalism? Heck,  yeah,  it's even more prevalent. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

I run into TV news people in Minneapolis (and St. Paul) routinely - also writers and editors from the local newspapers. Good people that live here as neighbors and are doing their jobs for both their paycheck and their community.

Journalism isn't gone - it's alive and well. It just hasn't extended into the internet.

Much more fraud on the internet than journalism. And it doesn't help that Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. have teams of fraudsters paid to post anti-US garbage all day every day.

You made a really good point earlier. "Consider the source." That point, too, is alive and well. Much more than ever.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth