• Playwire Ad Area

The ballad of Bidenomics. The song: Rich Men North of Richmond

Paul158

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Ah, yes, big tough guy wrestling cancel culture.

Do I break rules? If so, why are others not cancelled who break the same rules?

you've been banned at one time or another, from every wrestling message board that exists/existed.

and i think it's safe to infer that you've been banned from several non wrestling boards.

at no point in time have you wondered if it's your fault? 

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

TBD

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

To clarify: it was one Minnie Mouse gif, even though the person whom I reasponded to did it to me first. 

And,  we don't have to talk about the hyebas now, do we, cancel culture?

SmartSelect_20230823-155836_Chrome.jpg.b856a8d6a2d059118924facf84be3867.jpg

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

you've been banned at one time or another, from every wrestling message board that exists/existed.

and i think it's safe to infer that you've been banned from several non wrestling boards.

at no point in time have you wondered if it's your fault? 

In the early years, yes, I clearly and admittedly broke rules.  However, I then thought that I had learned my lesson and deliberately WOULD NOT break rules.

As for since that time, I've stated on here before why I would get banned, but it WAS NOT because of rules infractions or anything else.  I'm just good at arguing and turning the tables on others, and they go into a tizzy, cry, and PM the mods to ask for me to be banned.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but I WAS NOT breaking rules on here.  In the mean time, yeah, I have a few times (name calling), but only because others, you included, have done it to me, so I assume it's fair game.

I'll bet that I can go here onward without one rule violation though, regardless of how many antagonize me to try to get me to break the rules.

I like posting on here though, and would like to stay.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, ionel said:

SmartSelect_20230823-155836_Chrome.jpg.b856a8d6a2d059118924facf84be3867.jpg

When others do it to me, I return the favor, and only I am banned, is it my fault entirely?

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

39 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I'm just good at arguing and turning the tables on others.

news to me!

39 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I like posting on here though, and would like to stay.

you're welcome to stay. i enjoy your posts as much as i disagree with them.

disagreement in debate and conversation makes us all better in some way. 

• Fire 3

TBD

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Narcissist much?!?!

Ironuc statement,  coming from a Deuce Quad supporter.

Perhaps you can investigate yisself and see how many times she replies to ANYTHING I write.  

Shouldn't be any other conclusion that can be drawn,  aside from being curiously really sweet on me. 

• Clown 1

3 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Stalking at its best.  You must spend most of your day consumed with me. 

Odd ... I responded to a Wkn post with exactly the same image gif and his reply was nothing like your's.  🤔

OK, I've had enough.  I can't take BB anymore!!   Ban him!!!   I am serious!!!  He is just too civil to be on this board, not breaking rules, and arguing and submitting new music ideas and stuff.   Plus he likes it here and wants to stay.   What better reason do we have to ban him from here than that!!

mspart

PS:  For all you folks that can't read between the lines properly, I was being sarcastic above.   I don't want him banned.  But I would like his opinion on my Roger Waters thread.   If he doesn't do that, then ban him!!  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mspart said:

OK, I've had enough.  I can't take BB anymore!!   Ban him!!!   I am serious!!!  He is just too civil to be on this board, not breaking rules, and arguing and submitting new music ideas and stuff.   Plus he likes it here and wants to stay.   What better reason do we have to ban him from here than that!!

mspart

PS:  For all you folks that can't read between the lines properly, I was being sarcastic above.   I don't want him banned.  But I would like his opinion on my Roger Waters thread.   If he doesn't do that, then ban him!!  

So 3 votes for and 1 against.  🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, mspart said:

mspart

There is a time to laugh, and there is a time not to laugh.  This is not one of those times.