• Playwire Ad Area

Is Trump going to make weight?

Plasmodium

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Trust me,  you didn't need to. Tattletale and AM radio screamed at the top of their lungs about it for weeks,  eventually bullying the poor guy into debating. 

So you actually listen to AM radio and Fox News. You must. You always us tell exactly what they are saying. Really. I new it.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So you actually listen to AM radio and Fox News. You must. You always us tell exactly what they are saying. Really. I new it.

Yes.  It's part of much of the research that I do. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I really do not.

Never heard of the bPennsylvania Senator who was opting to not debate for quite some time?

If not,  then my apologies,  but I think you do know. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

It must be painful listening to people you loathe with every fiber in your body.

Sometimes, but, overall, they and thev30 perecenters collectively help strengthen my various hypotheses and theories.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Sometimes, but, overall, they and thev30 perecenters collectively help strengthen my various hypotheses and theories.  

I was wondering how you know more about Fox and Am radio than 90% of the 30%.

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I was wondering how you know more about Fox and Am radio than 90% of the 30%.

I don't think so i know more about them. I heat hear way too much parroting on here of their typical daily nonsense and diatribe.

Like playing a tape recorder each day. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

You really don't make a lot of sense.  You listen to something  you don't particularly like (Fox News and AM radio) at work. Then you come home and get on this forum and listen the same things you don't particularly like. Why?

No, sir,  I do none of the viewing nor listening at work.  It's done in the mornings and evenings,  as well as commute time with AM radio.  Work simply just compiles my notes from time to time. 

29 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

No, sir,  I do none of the viewing nor listening at work.  It's done in the mornings and evenings,  as well as commute time with AM radio.  Work simply just compiles my notes from time to time. 

You do all this for the fun it ( I mean research). You are an interesting person.

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

You do all this for the fun it ( I mean research). You are an interesting person.

Yes and no.  I use my research on my teaching, and have presented a couple of papers on it over the years. 

On varying degrees,  I've been doing this secondary research on political and social ideology since I was a grad student,  thirty years ago. 

The focus has just morphed slightly in recent years,  but it's been EASY to find the material,  particularly since the advent of AM radio for ten hours every day.

8 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Well good luck with that. Just don't put me in any of your research papers. 

I don't need to reference any names, and if it was formal research,  I'd have to use fictitious names.. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes.  It's part of much of the research that I do. 

Delete. Wanted to put three easily amused Gus in her place,  but it wouldn't work. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Never heard of the bPennsylvania Senator who was opting to not debate for quite some time?

If not,  then my apologies,  but I think you do know. 

I do not know. As for the "apology", it is not an apology if in the same sentence you call me a liar. I also have no idea what your 30% refers to.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I do not know. As for the "apology", it is not an apology if in the same sentence you call me a liar. I also have no idea what your 30% refers to.

If you're that fundamentally uninformed,  what the heck are you doing trying to talk about these issues then?

WOWZA!

We are really depending on you to figure it out. Our very existence depends on it. This is Your Mission Should You to Accept it. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds.

22 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

If you're that fundamentally uninformed,  what the heck are you doing trying to talk about these issues then?

WOWZA!

You claim to be an educator and yet you keep passing on the oppprtunity to educate. I fundamentally disagree with many of the people you disagree with, but I certainly do not agree with you.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I do not know. As for the "apology", it is not an apology if in the same sentence you call me a liar. 

Don't make things up in a feeble attempt at garnering people to feel sorry for you.  I didn't call you a liar.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You claim to be an educator and yet you keep passing on the oppprtunity to educate. I fundamentally disagree with many of the people you disagree with, but I certainly do not agree with you.

How do you ekkacate ( enter atom...NOW!) someone who tries to debate social and political issues,  yet has ZERO idea as to whom one of the most discussed Senate candidates in the last election is? 

And that's even providing the state that he is from! How am I, or anyone,  to approach that?