• Playwire Ad Area

Whoops. Georgia Court Accidentally Publishes Trump Charges.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

This case is so cut and dried that it's maddening to think that they have taken THIS LONG to get this process going.  We knew the day of the phone call what crime was committed and who committed it.  Should have been crashed through the system months ago, and Deuce would be sitting in a Georgia prison as I write this.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

But you weren't quick enough to grab em and convert to pdf?  🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

This case is so cut and dried that it's maddening to think that they have taken THIS LONG to get this process going.  We knew the day of the phone call what crime was committed and who committed it.  Should have been crashed through the system months ago, and Deuce would be sitting in a Georgia prison as I write this.

you talking about the Ukraine prosecutor phone call?

40 minutes ago, Le duke said:

The one two Trump administration officials said is corrupt? To include the US Ambassador to Ukraine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Stop and think about that for a second. Where is this upcoming indictment, what state? 

The one that no one heard?   The one that no one heard yet he was impeached for?   And he did that to call out investigate Hunter Biden and his dad that we now know was correct?   That one?

mspart

• Fire 1

Wow. You guys are like…out there. No matter what, when it’s right there staring at you, no screaming at you, you’re still there. HUNTER HUNTER…UKRAINE…DEEP STATE!! MAGA!! 

Let’s reel it back a second. Topic of discussion here is upcoming indictment in…wait for it….Georgia. (Tip for you maga folks, that’s the state of Georgia, not the former communist republic of the Soviet Union).  The investigation is related to Georgia and the election in Georgia in 2020. You may remember a particular phone call to a particular GA official….

Wait, it all makes sense now. I see why y’all are confused. Hannity and Tucker probably didn’t want to talk about that phone call too much. BUT—you’re in luck. There’s a recording. And it’s Public. You can listen to Trumps own voice with your own ears. You don’t have to worry about having Hannity tell you what to think!!! 

THAT phone call. 

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, ionel said:

you talking about the Ukraine prosecutor phone call?

Which didn't happen.  Yet another time AM radio and Tattletale "News" sent you down a rabbit hole.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, ionel said:

Biden is the one who claimed it happened, he has been recorded on video bragging about.  But maybe you think he was just lying againg.

Yes, he did boast about it, but not for the reasons that AM radio and Tattletale "News" has duped you into believing.  Read the full factcheck link.  Happy learnin!

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes, he did boast about it, but not for the reasons that AM radio and Tattletale "News" has duped you into believing.  Read the full factcheck link.  Happy learnin!

I have only seen Biden's version, I dont watch this tattletale news you seem to focus on.  AM radio, you still get that?

1 minute ago, ionel said:

I have only seen Biden's version, I dont watch this tattletale news you seem to focus on.  AM radio, you still get that?

Biden's "version" is really the only "version."  Bottom line is that he asked the person to step down because he was corrupt and Hunter Biden wasn't even at the center of anything at that time.

6 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Biden's "version" is really the only "version."  Bottom line is that he asked the person to step down because he was corrupt and Hunter Biden wasn't even at the center of anything at that time.

Where did I say anything about Hunter?  

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Where did I say anything about Hunter?  

Why the reference to the Ukraine call then?  The Ukraine call was actually a good thing for America and you see it as bad.  Why?