• Playwire Ad Area

How much longer will Joe Biden's Seargent Schultz defense continue to go on. I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing

Paul158

On 8/11/2023 at 2:12 PM, VakAttack said:

I didn't say it can't be true.  This is false.  I said no evidence of these allegations has actually be presented, just benign facts included with innuendo to make them seem more substantive than they are.

You don’t see FARA violations, illegal drug use, possession of weapons and drugs simultaneously, prostitution, sex trafficking, tax fraud, and money laundering?  As an attorney?

6 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You don’t see FARA violations, illegal drug use, possession of weapons and drugs simultaneously, prostitution, sex trafficking, tax fraud, and money laundering?  As an attorney?

I think Vak is referring to Joe not Hunter.

20 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Okay.  Then it would be conspiracies to avoid FARA, extortion, money laundering, and likely tax fraud. 

Yes . All the above. A good prosecutor would nail Hunters a-- to wall and get him to turn states evidence on his dad and business partner. Technically Weiss had 5 felonies on Hunter until he let 2 of them sunset. If hunter had 5 felonies , which would be about 10 years of jail time . I would think he might turn states evidence. But as we all know Weiss is not going to it.

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Yes . All the above. A good prosecutor would nail Hunters a-- to wall and get him to turn states evidence on his dad and business partner. Technically Weiss had 5 felonies on Hunter until he let 2 of them sunset. If hunter had 5 felonies , which would be about 10 years of jail time . I would think he might turn states evidence. But as we all know Weiss is not going to it.

I agree, except if he gets a stiff sentence dad’ll just roll out the pardon. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

I agree, except if he gets a stiff sentence dad’ll just roll out the pardon. 

If Hunter  would testify that his dad was in on his business deals Pay to play. Qui Pro Quo. Influence peddling. I think dad would be impeached and then some. Hunter could make a deal to testify to get less jail time. We can only hope.. Thats why the whistleblowers came forward to testify. They were not allowed to ask any questions or pursue any leads that lead to Joe Biden. Weiss and the DOJ wouldn't allow it.

14 hours ago, ionel said:

ftfy  😉

Trump just lied yet again today in Wisconsin. He's like a zebra that can't change his stripes - he just can't stop lying. It's in his nature.

Go ahead and support Trump, a guy who lies just as easily as he breathes - if that's your choice.

We all get to support whichever politicians we like. It is one of the things that makes our country great and doesn't need fixing. Just hope politicians that aim to change that don't get elected.

IMO, we're better off without a dictator or a king - or anyone who aspires to be either.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing....

Any "evidence" or information on Trump HAS to be true and proof he is guilty.  Any "evidence" or information on Biden(s) is just rumor and hearsay.  Like I say, you can't make this stuff up.  Funny part is that the people that do this are the same ones that then preach about Bidem(s), "Well they are innocent until proven guilty. I'll let justice play out."...LOL

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Any "evidence" or information on Trump HAS to be true and proof he is guilty.  Any "evidence" or information on Biden(s) is just rumor and hearsay.  Like I say, you can't make this stuff up.  Funny part is that the people that do this are the same ones that then preach about Bidem(s), "Well they are innocent until proven guilty. I'll let justice play out."...LOL

Yes you are correct. TDS is real call Doctor Phil.

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Also, where is the evidence that Trump wants to be a dictator?  He put pressure on Congress to do their job on many issues.  He didn’t try to dictate or enact executive orders for everything.  He tried to prove that he won the election - and still is -but when it didn’t happen in time, he bowed out just as intended.  While he had supporters in his efforts -and still does - evidence is mounting as a few judges are recognizing the credence of their claims and that Trump was right, again. 

• Fire 2

13 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Trump just lied yet again today in Wisconsin. He's like a zebra that can't change his stripes - he just can't stop lying. It's in his nature.

Go ahead and support Trump, a guy who lies just as easily as he breathes - if that's your choice.

We all get to support whichever politicians we like. It is one of the things that makes our country great and doesn't need fixing. Just hope politicians that aim to change that don't get elected.

IMO, we're better off without a dictator or a king - or anyone who aspires to be either.

30,353 was the exact number of lies Deuce told in four years time in "office."

I'm confident that you could take all of us together on this board and count our lies over the course of our lifetimes and we wouldn't come up with 30,353, as one dictator did.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Also, where is the evidence that Trump wants to be a dictator?  He put pressure on Congress to do their job on many issues.  He didn’t try to dictate or enact executive orders for everything.  He tried to prove that he won the election - and still is -but when it didn’t happen in time, he bowed out just as intended.  While he had supporters in his efforts -and still does - evidence is mounting as a few judges are recognizing the credence of their claims and that Trump was right, again. 

The evidence is going to be produced in courts, my friend, if you hadn't already noticed the evidence.

Trying to force people to overturn elections, pressuring people to overturn elections, and then sending angry, uniformed people into DC to raise Holy heck is all the evidence that the courts will need.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

30,353 was the exact number of lies Deuce told in four years time in "office."

I'm confident that you could take all of us together on this board and count our lies over the course of our lifetimes and we wouldn't come up with 30,353, as one dictator did.

So basically ~1 unique lie per hour every day for 4 years.  Since you have such an accurate account can you list the first say 20 lies, the date & exact time of day and who recorded the lie?  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 2

14 minutes ago, ionel said:

So basically ~1 unique lie per hour every day for 4 years.  Since you have such an accurate account can you list the first say 20 lies, the date & exact time of day and who recorded the lie?  

Happy learnin'!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Good grief.  I challenge any fair minded person (folks in the middle who support neither Trump or Biden) to simply look at the first 20 as I just did.  These are not the definition of a lie they are simply The Washington Post disagreeing with what Trump said. They use words such as he "mixes up several things here,"  "engages in hyperbole," "this is debatable," etc.  

• Fire 2

55 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The evidence is going to be produced in courts, my friend, if you hadn't already noticed the evidence.

Trying to force people to overturn elections, pressuring people to overturn elections, and then sending angry, uniformed people into DC to raise Holy heck is all the evidence that the courts will need.

How many lies did you just tell?  We will know when we see the evidence in court.  At your lie rate for that post where would you be in 4 years?

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

How many lies did you just tell?  We will know when we see the evidence in court.  At your lie rate for that post where would you be in 4 years?

30,353 lies . That is one good week for Joe. 30,353 lies. That is one good day for Congress. 30,353 lies . Thats 1 hour on CNN,MSNBC and NPR. See I fixed that.

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

21 minutes ago, ionel said:

Washington Post and the Liberal media have really bad cases of OMULD. Obsessive Make Up lies Disorder. Its very similar to TDS. (All of us know what that means).

56 minutes ago, ionel said:

Good grief.  I challenge any fair minded person (folks in the middle who support neither Trump or Biden) to simply look at the first 20 as I just did.  These are not the definition of a lie they are simply The Washington Post disagreeing with what Trump said. They use words such as he "mixes up several things here,"  "engages in hyperbole," "this is debatable," etc.  

Baloney.  They are lies.

53 minutes ago, ionel said:

What I said differ from the indictments, sir?

45 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

30,353 lies . That is one good week for Joe. 30,353 lies. That is one good day for Congress. 30,353 lies . Thats 1 hour on CNN,MSNBC and NPR. See I fixed that.

Unfortunately, the same lie trackers used for Deuce don't match your claim, sir.  Nowhere close.

28 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Washington Post and the Liberal media have really bad cases of OMULD. Obsessive Make Up lies Disorder. Its very similar to TDS. (All of us know what that means).

Even when they use a person's exact words, sir?

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Malarkey. That's a lie.

Thanks for demonstrating my paper that I presented a few years ago that with 30% of our population, whom I refer to as the "30 percenters," fantasy is reality, and reality is fantasy.

30,353 lies translates into 0 lies for ol fantasy dweller, ions.

Edited by Ban Basketball

52 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Thanks for demonstrating my paper that I presented a few years ago that with 30% of our population, whom I refer to as the "30 percenters," fantasy is reality, and reality is fantasy.

30,353 lies translates into 0 lies for ol fantasy dweller, ions.

Your paper, that you presented, written on great white northern?  Let me make a suggestion. 

• Fire 1