• Playwire Ad Area

Threadkilla

7 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

How did we get to the point that she is one heartbeat away from being the most powerful person in the free world?    We are so totally screwed.     

Diversity hire.  Affirmative action. 

Edited by Offthemat
  • Fire 2

16 minutes ago, ionel said:

That's funny stuff,  but horribly sad.  That was Australia, I have watched news casts from several countries and they all have segments where they laugh at the clown show we have leading us.  

23 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

I like this guy.  

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy took a swipe at Harris last week over the issue, tweeting July 7: “I don’t think Kamala Harris is capable of directing U.S. policy on AI. My guess is she has some difficulty even spelling it.”

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I like this guy.  

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy took a swipe at Harris last week over the issue, tweeting July 7: “I don’t think Kamala Harris is capable of directing U.S. policy on AI. My guess is she has some difficulty even spelling it.”

I like that he (this quote being an exception) is at least bringing specifics and plans on how he would implement things, it’s not only attacks on the other side. Can’t say agree with all his ideas, but I like that he has plans instead of just grievances. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Diversity hire.  Affirmative action. 

That would be illegal, as the Bakke case in 1978 established.  

Been illegal ever since.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

That's funny stuff,  but horribly sad.  That was Australia, I have watched news casts from several countries and they all have segments where they laugh at the clown show we have leading us.  

It is INDEED a clown show, as these world leaders can attest to.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

I like this guy.  

Cute, probably not far from reality.

One of these GOP Einsteins is going to wake up and realize their actual opponent is Trump.  They'll need to throw some truth and reality out there.  Attack Trump for his lies and lunacy.  Otherwise, they're playing for second.  Or maybe that's what they are doing?

• Fire 1

And this moment of dignity on the world stage.  I wonder what made Deuce change his tune and fall in love with Kim?

11 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

It is INDEED a clown show, as these world leaders can attest to.

That's good stuff Ban.  heh.  With the exception of Boris Johnson each one of those leaders are lefties that Trump couldn't stand.    Trudeau is a huge pile of shit and Macron cowered at Trump.

Edited by Threadkilla
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

That's good stuff Ban.  heh.  With the exception of Boris Johnson each one of those leaders are lefties that Trump couldn't stand.    Trudeau is a huge pile of shit and Macron cowered at Trump.

Yeah, but world leaders saw it as a clown show, just as someone claimed with Australians.  Tit for tat, as we used to say in Minnesota.

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Well that’s not gonna work, and bananas basketball is busy proving why, one by one Trump has been proven to be right.  

Vivek is interesting, but a little green. 

Well, Meatball Ron is now disagreeing on election fraud.  He has too much invested invested in the two tier justice malarkey, so too late for him.

No republican is going to distinguish themself by expressing disdain and outrage at Democrats.  

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Well, Meatball Ron is now disagreeing on election fraud.  He has too much invested invested in the two tier justice malarkey, so too late for him.

No republican is going to distinguish themself by expressing disdain and outrage at Democrats.  

Trump is the only one who matters.  Nobody else can touch him. 

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

So, what was your response when Biden said he was going to appoint a black woman?

If that was illegal, it would have been called out and deemed as such.  It wasn't to fill a mythical "quota," was it? 

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

So, what was your response when Biden said he was going to appoint a black woman?

The Democratic Party is all about optics.  Gotta have a black woman and a couple trannies in the cabinet to show how inclusive the US is.   The could have chosen a qualified woman of color of which there are many.  But we go Kamala.  But what about our top Doc and Nuclear Czar.  That's obviously the most qualified pair for those positions.  Check the mental illness at the door.   

image.jpeg.74a7a4a3e25a3718568d4833dbb5f2b8.jpeg

• Fire 1