• Playwire Ad Area

No criminal charges for Iowa wrestlers (as predicted)

Jimmy Cinnabon

I stated from the beginning this was a nothingburger story for Iowa wrestling and looks like I was 100% right.  7 individuals are being charged and 0 of them are Hawkeye wrestlers.  There will be no missed matches for Iowa wrestlers as a result of gambling.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I remember when you were entertaining

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

My goal was never to entertain.  Simply presenting news.

What happened to the old stale pastry we all loved and hated?  🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I stated from the beginning this was a nothingburger story for Iowa wrestling and looks like I was 100% right.  7 individuals are being charged and 0 of them are Hawkeye wrestlers.  There will be no missed matches for Iowa wrestlers as a result of gambling.

Listen buddy, I’m gonna stop you right there. You don’t understand how many times I’ve heard this kind of thing already. I’m honestly sick of monologues. You’re just gonna waste my time explaining your master plan and patting yourself on the back even though we both already know how this is gonna go. I’m gonna send you packing like I do to everyone else, and you’ll end up nothing more than a two-bit, D-list villain with an inferiority complex. If this was a comic book, they’d put you in a filler issue, give you a mediocre backstory, and never talk about you again. All you’re gonna be is a piece of trivia for superhero nerds with nothing better to spend their time on. But me? I’m the Golden Boy! I literally get paid to beat up people like you. So I have an idea, instead of giving me a novel, how about you just sum it up in a few words and let me enjoy the rest of my Sunday? What’s it gonna be? Kidnapping the Mayor? Bridge bombing? Mass mind control? I’ve seen it all buddy. You’re nothing special. That’s what you gotta get through your thick skull. You’ll never be an archenemy or on the starting roster of an evil team. You’ll never take over the world or have any henchmen. You’ll never do anything with your sad little life and that’s that. Oh, did I make you cry? Sorry man, but the truth hurts. You know what they say; if you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Now let’s get this over with.

7 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Says the guy with astroturf.

And maybe they are, those particles in your hard wood coffee table are moving, maybe they are moving and screaming cause they'd rather be outside in the forest.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Says the guy with astroturf.

And maybe they are, those particles in your hard wood coffee table are moving, maybe they are moving and screaming cause they'd rather be outside in the forest.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

Good point.  Although if I walked a mile in Fly's shoes I might be cold, wet and in the Pacific ocean, but yeah ... he'd be shoeless.  

• Haha 2

On 8/4/2023 at 12:35 PM, Husker_Du said:

can you guys leave Jimmy alone.

he's a treasure and i love him.

Conspiracy theory time…What if Jimmy is actually willies burner account , and he’s been coming on here for years just trolling for no reason other then some men just like watching the world burn 

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2023 at 9:38 AM, Idaho said:

Hmmmm....looks like as of yesterday the criminal investigations are not over as 4 ISU football players and 3 Iowa football players are bing charged. 

Do you think it’s possible they want to get the football charges out first since the season is starting soon?  I guess you could argue the cops wouldn’t care about that though