• Playwire Ad Area

Death Penalty for Trump?

DJT

15 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Are you referring to your post in the thread specifically about trump, at a time when MAGA is crying about two tiers for Trump….or another post??

I didn't know MAGA could cry. Is MAGA a person in your mind?

• Haha 1

Why am I reminded of Gary Hart's now timely book that we don't elect the best and the brightest among us anymore?🤔

• Fire 2

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

17 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You should probably ask your boy on that one….

568248A2-B8A6-4E65-B5B5-FA52553ECB21.thumb.jpeg.492f1b7fade1e420433fd3d8291625f3.jpeg

I'm really sorry to disappoint you but I am not pulling for Donald Trump. My picks are Ron DeSantis ,Glen Youngkin and Kristi Noem. I would take any combination of those 3. I hope you will forgive me.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

I'm really sorry to disappoint you but I am not pulling for Donald Trump. My picks are Ron DeSantis ,Glen Youngkin and Kristi Noem. I would take any combination of those 3. I hope you will forgive me.

No no no.

You are MAGA!!

• Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I didn’t say he was your candidate. I said ‘your boy’ 

8 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Why am I reminded of Gary Hart's now timely book that we don't elect the best and the brightest among us anymore?🤔

Well that has been going on for some time now. I have always thought if you could get 20 accomplished, intelligent men or women that have run businesses and made payrolls and are good at problem solving .  Throw all the lobbyists in the ocean. Give all Senators and Congressman a leave of absence for 3 years.  They could have America fixed in a few years.  

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Helps me…..how?

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I didn’t say he was your candidate. I said ‘your boy’ 

Just to clarify I have 2 boys . One is in heaven the other one is serving in the Army.Those are my boys.

• Fire 4

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Unfortunately technology has proven that old adage that ignorance is a result of lack of access to information…..not entirely true. 

Well, on the surface, that would seem intuitively true.  However, there is a notion sociology, that goes by many different names, known as the Knowledge-Information Paradox.  The idea is that we have more information at the touch of our fingers today than at any other time in history, but the paradox is is that with SO MUCH information, it's becoming harder and harder to ascertain the truth.  Look at how we can't even agree on reality today.  There is no issue that doesn't conjure up alternative views of reality, completely divorced from reality.

I'm a huge believer in it and simply call it, TMI.  We have too much information,  in my view.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

6 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, on the surface, that would seem intuitively true.  However, there is a notion sociology, that goes by many different names, known as the Knowledge-Information Paradox.  The idea is that we have more information at the touch of our fingers today than at any other time in history, but the paradox is is that with SO MUCH information, it's becoming harder and harder to ascertain the truth.  Look at how we can't even agree on reality today.  There is no issue that doesn't conjure up alternative views of reality, completely divorced from reality.

I'm a huge believer in it and simply call it, TMI.  We have too much information,  in my view.

i agree. in the old days we accepted things as the truth. but now so many more have a voice b/c of tech. we can see the truth

an example of being fed wrong info is the covid outbreak and the attempt to contain it.

the people who saw and knew the truth were silenced.

many lost their jobs b/c they wouldn't get the jab... based on the propaganda.

AND it WAS propaganda. not science. 

• Fire 3

Well that has been going on for some time now. I have always thought if you could get 20 accomplished, intelligent men or women that have run businesses and made payrolls and are good at problem solving .  Throw all the lobbyists in the ocean. Give all Senators and Congressman a leave of absence for 3 years.  They could have America fixed in a few years.  

The MBA types are the same that offshored millions of jobs and made us beholden to China.

Hard pass, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

anymore? 

I noticed the error when I wrote it, but didn't take the time to correct it.  Oh well.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i agree. in the old days we accepted things as the truth. but now so many more have a voice b/c of tech. we can see the truth

an example of being fed wrong info is the covid outbreak and the attempt to contain it.

the people who saw and knew the truth were silenced.

many lost their jobs b/c they wouldn't get the jab... based on the propaganda.

AND it WAS propaganda. not science. 

I'm curious what information regarding the outbreak was contained.  I'm not aware of any of that.

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

The MBA types are the same that offshored millions of jobs and made us beholden to China.

Hard pass, thanks.

I should have added . That they are patriotic and have common sense. So you don't ship all your jobs overseas .

8 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Hard pass, thanks.

AND, business is not government, and vice versa.