• Playwire Ad Area

the problem with our government

25 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the right or left.

I didn’t refer to anything right or left. I referred to recent issues piling up in the Supreme Court. 

Anyway, the constitution does in fact allow for Congress to regulate the court. There are a number of ways for this, and plenty of precedent as well. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

On 7/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, Scouts Honor said:

i guess i should have quote tweeted the person who claimed there were too many justices with sugar daddies..

so you knew who i was replying to.

You are probably talking about me.  At any rate, I don’t think there are enough sugar daddies.  We should give SCOTUS more time off so the justices can develop deeply personal financial relationships in diverse industries and ideologies.  Force some mutually exclusive relationships so they are enabled with the tools needed to rule without bias.  Sure, there will be some collateral damage and a few sugar daddies will get dropped along the journey.  Don’t hate the player, hate the game!

Trump is calling on the supreme court to halt all of his cases because he is having to spend money on his defenses that should be going to campaigning.  He has also filed a motion in his case with Cohen that Cohen should not be able to use evidence in that trial that may incriminate him in his criminal trials.

But, this guy doesn't have an authoritative mentality at all.

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Trump is calling on the supreme court to halt all of his cases because he is having to spend money on his defenses that should be going to campaigning.  He has also filed a motion in his case with Cohen that Cohen should not be able to use evidence in that trial that may incriminate him in his criminal trials.

I wouldn't read too much into those motions. Legal tactics in the service of strategy. File every motion possible, regardless of the absurdity, to extend the timeline in the belief that buying time is in his best interests.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Is he posting this on social media?

It lies to the public and has for decades.

30 years ago it was already known that the CIA and other agencies were the fourth branch of government that determine our policies and what we and congress need to know about them.

• Haha 1

It lies to the public and has for decades.
30 years ago it was already known that the CIA and other agencies were the fourth branch of government that determine our policies and what we and congress need to know about them.

Do you think that the entire American public should have a right to see a TS/SCI mission CONOP halfway through a Delta team’s infil in the mountains of Afghanistan?

Because you’re making the argument that the IC/DoD can’t have secrets. That’s batshit crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

26 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Do you think that the entire American public should have a right to see a TS/SCI mission CONOP halfway through a Delta team’s infil in the mountains of Afghanistan?

Because you’re making the argument that the IC/DoD can’t have secrets. That’s batshit crazy.

Undeclared wars, election interferences, censorship, assignations, and so on.  History class fails to talk about semi current events and makes everyone out to be heroes in previous generations.

• Fire 1