• Playwire Ad Area

Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

Where did anybody say that Biden is some mastermind running everything?  He's a puppet.  He just happened to end up at the top of the heap of shit.  He is still a  semi senile stumbling fool.  Doesn't mean he can't be the "big guy", with a knack for the scam, it's second nature to him.  Look at Kamala Harris,  did she get to the VP position by being a genius?  I guess there is something to be said that she knew whose yogurt to gulp.  But that Moron is #2 .   Fetterman didn't get to  be a Senator by being a great orater.  They all got to power positions by being in a party that awards dipshits and scammers based on lies and deceit. 

Don’t forget that in the same election that put fetterman in office, Pennsylvania also elected a dead democrat.  If you don’t think vote by mail and drop-boxes are a problem, he was dead a month before Election Day. 

• Fire 3

30 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Don’t forget that in the same election that put fetterman in office, Pennsylvania also elected a dead democrat.  If you don’t think vote by mail and drop-boxes are a problem, he was dead a month before Election Day. 

Voters in that election had quite a choice between a TV Doctor who didn't even live in the state and Fetterman, who I'm sure you will name all of his weaknesses in a post here soon. 

The dead person wasn't the first, nor likely the last dead person voted into office. Unfortunately it has become vote for the party, not the person on the ballot. 

7 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Voters in that election had quite a choice between a TV Doctor who didn't even live in the state and Fetterman, who I'm sure you will name all of his weaknesses in a post here soon. 

The dead person wasn't the first, nor likely the last dead person voted into office. Unfortunately it has become vote for the party, not the person on the ballot. 

We don't do nuance and context here.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

28 minutes ago, BobDole said:

If dead people can vote they should be allowed to be elected.  Wait a minute ... who am I talking to here?  😉

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

If dead people can vote they should be allowed to be elected.  Wait a minute ... who am I talking to here?  😉

I'd vote for a lot of dead people over the alive ones at this point. Just need a Ouija board to see how they'll vote on specific issues.

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I'd vote for a lot of dead people over the alive ones at this point. Just need a Ouija board to see how they'll vote on specific issues.

Don't take this the wrong way Bob but didn't you pass away a few years ago.

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

There’s quite a few legislators who don’t live in their home state.   Fetterman belongs in a state home. 

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

There’s quite a few legislators who don’t live in their home state.   Fetterman belongs in a state home. 

Okay, thank you for commenting. 

I saw a bird outside today, not sure if that will mean anything in this conversation, but I'll say it.

36 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Okay, thank you for commenting. 

I saw a bird outside today, not sure if that will mean anything in this conversation, but I'll say it.

I saw a coyote, tell your bird to watch out. 

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

McConnell froze up today, too. 

Ain't it grand to have 80 year olds running the country?  😞

Of course we have an expired 100 year old self proclaimed president leading these here boards.  🙂

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

Hunter got his plea deal rejected because his lawyer called the court and posed as a prosecuter and attempted to drop charges.    Perhaps Joe did mastermind this one.  

No that was not the case.

23 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ain't it grand to have 80 year olds running the country?  😞

Of course we have an expired 100 year old self proclaimed president leading these here boards.  🙂

These people, those 70+yo should be retired.  Maybe their spouses should step in.  Go finish your life free of the burden. 

• Fire 1

38 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Has he been resurrected?

8 minutes ago, BobDole said:

He needed rebooted.

In all seriousness though that didn't look good. 

Well sure but what about Off's question above?