• Playwire Ad Area

Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

2 hours ago, mspart said:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4148990-attorney-general-appoints-hunter-biden-special-counsel/

Yes, a special counsel has been appointed and it is David Weiss.   Same guy who has been investigating.   Are the R's in Congress providing the impetus to do this?   They have certainly shed unwanted light on Hunter and Joe.   I think the timing is very interesting and comes as a result of the Congressional inquiry and the plea deal that has disintegrated that would have been a special treatment for Hunter.  

So what special powers will David Weiss have now that he is a "special counsel"?   I am asking an honest question here.   I don't know what is different is for David Weiss.  

mspart

Catherine Herridge asked but got no answer:  

"If Weiss had the authorities he needed, why does he need to be a special counsel? Do you still have faith in U.S. Attorney Weiss after the [Hunter Biden] deal fell apart?"

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Comer now making the rounds saying that the assignment of a Trump appointed special counsel onto Hunter is the DOJ's effort to cover it all up.   You can't make this shit up.  And people actually take these folks seriously.

And with that, I'm off for the weekend.  Have a great one fellas.

Should not have chosen Weiss. He is compromised. Was going to get Hunter the sweat heart deal of the century. Why? he was the prosecutor. He had 3 solid felony's on him. I would have liked to have seen his offshore bank account if the judge would have allowed it.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Catherine Herridge asked but got no answer:  

"If Weiss had the authorities he needed, why does he need to be a special counsel? Do you still have faith in U.S. Attorney Weiss after the [Hunter Biden] deal fell apart?"

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Should not have chosen Weiss. He is compromised. Was going to get Hunter the sweat heart deal of the century. Why? he was the prosecutor. He had 3 solid felony's on him. I would have liked to have seen his offshore bank account if the judge would have allowed it.

Both are excellent points.   Thank you,

mspart

• Fire 2

5 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, in case you missed it, part of the reason the plea deal fell apart beyond repair was because the charge he was pleading guilty was just deemed unconstitutional in the last couple of days, by a three judge appellate court in a completely separate case. 

This would be fake news.  There was a finding in the 5th Circuit Court on the same charge, but there was no mention of it in Hunter’s court and DC is not under the 5th Circuit’s jurisdiction.  One of the main reasons questions appear before the Supreme Court is when discrepancies arise in different Circuits. 

• Fire 1

I have a question for anyone. What is Weiss's job as a prosecutor? He literally had 5 felony's to charge Hunter with. 2 to 3 years jail time for each felony. He allowed 2 of those felony's sunset for his tax evasion in 2014 and 2015. He had 3 felony's left and makes a deal to give Hunter 2 misdemeanors on the tax evasion and on the gun felony 2 years probation. Again what is Weiss' job as a prosecutor ? I forgot he backdoored a complete immunity for any other  legal charges.  Now he is now appointed as a Special Counsel. Unreal.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I have a question for anyone. What is Weiss's job as a prosecutor? He literally had 5 felony's to charge Hunter with. 2 to 3 years jail time for each felony. He allowed 2 of those felony's sunset for his tax evasion in 2014 and 2015. He had 3 felony's left and makes a deal to give Hunter 2 misdemeanors on the tax evasion and on the gun felony 2 years probation. Again what is Weiss' job as a prosecutor ? I forgot he backdoored a complete immunity for any other  legal charges.  Now he is now appointed as a Special Counsel. Unreal.

It sounds like you’ve pretty much figured it out.  His job is to ensure that Hunter never faces serious consequences for his transgressions, and that no more damning evidence is produced.  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

It sounds like you’ve pretty much figured it out.  His job is to ensure that Hunter never faces serious consequences for his transgressions, and that no more damning evidence is produced.  

C'mon man, the US Attorney General will make sure he does his job.  If for some reason the AG doesn't I'm sure the AG's boss will step in, kick some butt and fix the problem. 

2 hours ago, ionel said:

C'mon man, the US Attorney General will make sure he does his job.  If for some reason the AG doesn't I'm sure the AG's boss will step in, kick some butt and fix the problem. 

Yeah, you’re probably right.  You don’t per chance attend Latin mass, do you?

MAGA is truly entertaining. Y’all were clamoring for Weiss to be made special counsel….to the tune of more than 30 plus republicans senators signing a document imploring him to do so. 

Now that Garland gives him that status it’s all part of the cover up. Some of the posts on here read like copy and paste from Charlie Kirk, Benny Johnson and Truth social. Enlightening!

MAGA!!!

30 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

MAGA is truly entertaining. Y’all were clamoring for Weiss to be made special counsel….to the tune of more than 30 plus republicans senators signing a document imploring him to do so. 

Now that Garland gives him that status it’s all part of the cover up. Some of the posts on here read like copy and paste from Charlie Kirk, Benny Johnson and Truth social. Enlightening!

MAGA!!!

Was that before we found out he was bought and paid for by Joe Biden and the DOJ or after we found out he was bought and paid for? I don't watch or listen to any of the people you mentioned. What exactly is a Prosecutors job? On 3 felonies you agree to 2 misdemeanors, probation  on the gun felony and  sweeping immunity protection. I would think a first law student would have done a much better job.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

Not to change the subject, but what is so bad about Charlie Kirk...people, usually from the left, attack him as if he is some kind of white supremist, when any time I have listened to him he uses logic and facts and data...also to me he comes off as very inclusive in his believes.  Anyone, care to share why you or others think he is so "extreme"?

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Not to change the subject, but what is so bad about Charlie Kirk...people, usually from the left, attack him as if he is some kind of white supremist, when any time I have listened to him he uses logic and facts and data...also to me he comes off as very inclusive in his believes.  Anyone, care to share why you or others think he is so "extreme"?

He points out their idiocy?

• Fire 2

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Le duke beat me to it.

The election lies need to be called out as the lies they are, and then put in the past - dragging those lies on is doing a disservice to the country and to every US citizen.

Nobody promotes those lies except those that put themselves above the country - those are truly awful people.

3 hours ago, Le duke said:

Given Charlie Kirk’s statements about the election, that’s rich.

That trash heap spent millions of dollars to promote a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and you think men can have babies.

at least you didn't spend millions, i guess.

TBD

18 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

He lies almost as often as he breathes, and he doesn’t have any room at all for any version of America other than his version of America. 

In one of these threads Husker says about some Kirk posted that he (Husker) didn’t look into and took Charlie’s post at face value, and “my bad”.   Always check on something Kirk is saying before believing it.  

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He lies almost as often as he breathes, and he doesn’t have any room at all for any version of America other than his version of America. 

In one of these threads Husker says about some Kirk posted that he (Husker) didn’t look into and took Charlie’s post at face value, and “my bad”.   Always check on something Kirk is saying before believing it.  

Huh....guess I haven't seen that part of him yet...then again it's not like I follow him.  I have seen several of his clips and talks at his shows/debates and always thought he was logical.  I haven't seen what he said about Covid that Husker posted as I don't go on Twitter or whatever it's called.  

As for the lies, I guess I don't get my undies in a bunch over people saying that...if I did I would have to get my undies in a bunch after almost every election, including the senate and the house elections...seems someone is always saying that it wasn't fair and they don't believe the results.  And as for Trump...for the thousands time, he is an idiot and I don't like him, but he is just louder than most of the people claiming the election was rigged/stolen, including the person he beat to become president.  And there are A LOT of people with TDS!  So it is much bigger because of that.  Just my insignificant opinion.

10 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Huh....guess I haven't seen that part of him yet...then again it's not like I follow him.  I have seen several of his clips and talks at his shows/debates and always thought he was logical.  I haven't seen what he said about Covid that Husker posted as I don't go on Twitter or whatever it's called.  

As for the lies, I guess I don't get my undies in a bunch over people saying that...if I did I would have to get my undies in a bunch after almost every election, including the senate and the house elections...seems someone is always saying that it wasn't fair and they don't believe the results.  And as for Trump...for the thousands time, he is an idiot and I don't like him, but he is just louder than most of the people claiming the election was rigged/stolen, including the person he beat to become president.  And there are A LOT of people with TDS!  So it is much bigger because of that.  Just my insignificant opinion.

Who said anything about undies in a bunch, Trump, or TDS?  You asked a question of Charlie Kirk, I gave an opinion of Charlie Kirk. 

Why for some people does everything relate back to Trump somehow? 

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

but he is just louder than most of the people claiming the election was rigged/stolen, including the person he beat to become president.  

I am curious about this statement. Isn't Biden saying the opposite of Trump, that the election was not rigged? And isn't he saying it waaaaaaaay less often? And doesn't he only feel the need to say it so that Trump's lie does not go unchallenged?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Who said anything about undies in a bunch, Trump, or TDS?  You asked a question of Charlie Kirk, I gave an opinion of Charlie Kirk. 

Why for some people does everything relate back to Trump somehow? 

Sorry...when you said he lies I assumed you meant about the election and Trump...my bad.

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I am curious about this statement. Isn't Biden saying the opposite of Trump, that the election was not rigged? And isn't he saying it waaaaaaaay less often? And doesn't he only feel the need to say it so that Trump's lie does not go unchallenged?

I was talking about Hilary saying the election was stolen, not Biden.