• Playwire Ad Area

Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

oops. Completely mis-read that.

Wasn't written the clearest.  Funny when I go back and read some things I've written I'm like...were you drunk when you wrote that??  But I wasn't, I'm just a terrible writer/typer sometimes!  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Wasn't written the clearest.  Funny when I go back and read some things I've written I'm like...were you drunk when you wrote that??  But I wasn't, I'm just a terrible writer/typer sometimes!  

I thought i was the only one that does that. But you only have 10 minutes or so to get it corrected. They cut us off from editing after that.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I thought i was the only one that does that. But you only have 10 minutes or so to get it corrected. They cut us off from editing after that.

Oh crap...I didn't know about the 10 minute thing...after I day and I reread and it's messed up, I just throw my hands up and say oh well and never tried to edit at that point.  If I notice it right away, I usually correct it.  But good to know about the 10 minute thing!

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Seriously @Le duke?  Are you just being lazy, or purposefully obtuse?  Funny thing is, I didn't get my undies in a bunch when she kept saying it and I didn't when Trump did it and does it.  Being a sore looser is a real thing folks

She called Trump illegitimate on so many venues and what’s amazing is she’s the one who birthed the Russian collusion farce. 

• Fire 2

18 hours ago, Le duke said:

When did she say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon man she blamed everyone in America for her loss. She said it was stolen maybe 555 times. You never gave me your answer what school or county passed the Parents Bill of Rights.

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

C'mon man she blamed everyone in America for her loss. She said it was stolen maybe 30,353 times. You never gave me your answer what school or county passed the Parents Bill of Rights.

ftfy

• Fire 2

I'm not an attorney, and nor do I try to play one on the internet or in the classroom, but me's has to believe that invoking Hillary and Hunter Biden as a defense in all of Deuce's trials (soon to maybe being called Quad) won't do much good.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

I'm not an attorney, and nor do I try to play one on the internet or in the classroom, but me's has to believe that invoking Hillary and Hunter Biden as a defense in all of Deuce's trials (soon to maybe being called Quad) won't do much good.

you're right. it won't do much good.

but it is, in fact true. and a clear case of hypocrisy. 

• Fire 2

TBD

5 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you're right. it won't do much good.

but it is, in fact true. and a clear case of hypocrisy. 

Well, I'd get in touch with Deuce's attorneys and tell them that you have a rock solid defense.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

i didn't say that that was a legal defense.  
to me the clear legal defense is the fact that he 100% believed it was rigged.
and in this case, that's all that matters: what he believed. 

He’s not being charged and prosecuted for what he believes/believed.

He’s was charged for orchestrating an illegal conspiracy in which he attempted to defraud tens of millions of people.

• Fire 1

the entire crux of the case comes down to if he believed what he was saying.
read up. 
it's why people are constantly bringing up Hillary and others saying elections were rigged.
b/c it's pertinent. 

How would his beliefs excuse engaging in a criminal conspiracy?

His beliefs are literally irrelevant. He’s able to believe in anything he wants. He’s not free to orchestrate a scheme to break into voting machines, “find” votes, replace electors, etc. He tried to rob Americans of their right to have their vote counted.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

i didn't say that that was a legal defense.  

to me the clear legal defense is the fact that he 100% believed it was rigged.

and in this case, that's all that matters: what he believed. 

Except that there’s plenty of evidence that shows he knows he lost legitimately. 

And even if you “100% believe it”, it is still against the law to attempt to threaten public officials, to attempt to steal and break into voting machines, to……well a number of things he’s accused of doing.   So no what he believes is not at all what matters.  The law doesn’t have exclusions for stupidity. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Except that there’s plenty of evidence that shows he knows he lost legitimately. 

And even if you “100% believe it”, it is still against the law to attempt to threaten public officials, to attempt to steal and break into voting machines, to……well a number of things he’s accused of doing.   So no what he believes is not at all what matters.  The law doesn’t have exclusions for stupidity. 

Unless you are excluding Hunter.