• Playwire Ad Area

Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

27 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You can't honestly believe that.  

James Comey, the republican who reopened the investigation ten days before the 2016 election, clearly stated sloppy handling, but lack of intent was the reason for not charging. He's not exactly a Clinton apologist.  It is in no way what so ever similar to the Trump case.

On Aug 6, 2021....NARA began commuicating with Trump about missing documents; In April of '22 the FBI got involved and Trump was notified, because.....there's still missing documents; requests and subpoena's and visits continue without turning up everything until the search warrant, 15 months after communications began.     

But....a couple days is supsicious.                                 

So you are fine giving Joe Biden several days notice to come and look for classified documents.  

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You can't honestly believe that.  

I wrote that sloppily.. meant to say “knowledge of doing so being illegal”. The motivation or intent does not matter. 

12 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

James Comey, the republican who reopened the investigation ten days before the 2016 election, clearly stated sloppy handling, but lack of intent was the reason for not charging. He's not exactly a Clinton apologist.  It is in no way what so ever similar to the Trump case.                        

He is a swamp creature. Not a republican. It does not matter if he didn’t want to charge her. That would’ve been up to the prosecutor. He was supposed to investigate and collect evidence, not declare “no reasonable prosecutor would file charges.” That was unprecedented.

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So you are fine giving Joe Biden several days notice to come and look for classified documents.  

Biden and Pence cooperated with the request from the FBI.

Trump did not. He then moved (multiple times) and destroyed evidence. Pence and Biden did not do that. While I disagree with VPOTUS Pence on many things, he acted in the best interest of the United States, which also turned out to be his best interest. 

Generally speaking, unless you show clear intent to do illegal things, AKA not simple negligence on the part of a staffer, you won't be charged with national security crimes. People make mistakes and move on. When you do it repeatedly, brag about it, and then refuse to comply with requests to mitigate the problem, then destroy evidence, that's when people get charged with crimes.

18 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Biden’s people found the documents, reached out and said hey we found these documents, we’re returning them, and we think you need to send a team out to meet us here and other places to see if there’s more. They did. They found more. A special counsel was assigned and investigated. 

That is the documented series of events. I’m not sure what it is you think you’re accomplishing here. 

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Biden and Pence cooperated with the request from the FBI.

Trump did not. He then moved (multiple times) and destroyed evidence. Pence and Biden did not do that. While I disagree with VPOTUS Pence on many things, he acted in the best interest of the United States, which also turned out to be his best interest. 

Generally speaking, unless you show clear intent to do illegal things, AKA not simple negligence on the part of a staffer, you won't be charged with national security crimes. People make mistakes and move on. When you do it repeatedly, brag about it, and then refuse to comply with requests to mitigate the problem, then destroy evidence, that's when people get charged with crimes.

Except for Hillary Clinton. I would say her actions definitely showed intent to destroy evidence. With Joe I'm pretty sure  he should never had them period. Little less bring them to his homes or offices. Just laying all over the place.

• Fire 1

19 minutes ago, DJT said:

I wrote that sloppily.. meant to say “knowledge of doing so being illegal”. The motivation or intent does not matter. 

He is a swamp creature. Not a republican. It does not matter if he didn’t want to charge her. That would’ve been up to the prosecutor. He was supposed to investigate and collect evidence, not declare “no reasonable prosecutor would file charges.” That was unprecedented.

The RINO argument. Always solid. 

52 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There has been plenty of evidence released, evidence that was the basis of a Florida grand jury of local citizens agreed to charge him.  (We seem to forget that when we throw out "politically motivated charges")

If you truly, truly wanted the answers to those questions, you wouldn't be asking some anonymous dude on a wrestling chat.

I don’t truly care to know. Like I said, put them all in prison.

Take what is known about the Bidens (and every politician, for that matter), and put it in front of a grand jury. The only way a grand jury doesn’t indict is if the prosecutor doesn’t want them to.

21 minutes ago, DJT said:

I don’t truly care to know. Like I said, put them all in prison.

Take what is known about the Bidens (and every politician, for that matter), and put it in front of a grand jury. The only way a grand jury doesn’t indict is if the prosecutor doesn’t want them to.

I see the point we’ve reached here. 
Enioy the rest of your day sir. 

55 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I see the point we’ve reached here. 
Enioy the rest of your day sir. 

I guess my point is the average bear is arrested and charged with very little evidence under a very low probable cause threshold (even when there is exculpatory evidence known), and they are usually overcharged because the prosecutor knows he can get a plea for a lesser charge without ever having to prove anything. However, there is a demand for undeniable proof, perhaps a confession, before certain people will entertain that Bidens should even be investigated, let alone charged. There is no such thing as justice if it isn’t applied equally to all, and it is clear that it is not, and, for the life of me, I don’t know why any normal person, Democrat or Republican, would condone it ( even encourage) it based on partisanship.

Edited by DJT
  • Fire 3

45 minutes ago, DJT said:

I guess my point is the average bear is arrested and charged with very little evidence under a very low probable cause threshold (even when there is exculpatory evidence known), and they are usually overcharged because the prosecutor knows he can get a plea for a lesser charge without ever having to prove anything. However, there is a demand for undeniable proof, perhaps a confession, before certain people will entertain that Bidens should even be investigated, let alone charged. There is no such thing as justice if it isn’t applied equally to all, and it is clear that it is not, and, for the life of me, I don’t know why any normal person, Democrat or Republican, would condone it ( even encourage) it based on partisanship.

The question for me is where are the Democrats who are crying bloody murder over the investigation?  Where are the accusations of jack booted thugs? Where are Biden's daily delusional, angry, divisive tweets?  Where are the Democrats who are purposefully and selfishly undermining our system of justice to bolster their narrative of victimhood?

Trump has condemned and ridiculed every institution in our country to build that delusional narrative.   From the get go when he announced the system is rigged on election eve 2016.   MAGA just eats it up!  They are happy to throw anything and everyone under the bus to satisfy Trump's narrative.  No evidence necessary - an unsubstantiated social media post is the gospel for them.

• Fire 2

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

The question for me is where are the Democrats who are crying bloody murder over the investigation?  Where are the accusations of jack booted thugs? Where are Biden's daily delusional, angry, divisive tweets?  Where are the Democrats who are purposefully and selfishly undermining our system of justice to bolster their narrative of victimhood?

Trump has condemned and ridiculed every institution in our country to build that delusional narrative.   From the get go when he announced the system is rigged on election eve 2016.   MAGA just eats it up!  They are happy to throw anything and everyone under the bus to satisfy Trump's narrative.  No evidence necessary - an unsubstantiated social media post is the gospel for them.

So you think justice is applied equally?  As long as it isn't applied to the D's at all?  Got it....

There is so much hypocrisy in your post Plasi.  I'll address one...what is "MAGA"??  I assume you and others use that word to not be divisive???  Right after complaining about someone being angry and divisive??  

Bottom line is you tow the partisan line more than anyone...D's are good and R's are bad.  You only choose to look at things from one perspective and that is from the D's are good and the R's are bad.  

28 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

There are plenty of people (from politicians to corporate media to people on here, say, you) who are calling the House investigations into Biden a waste of time, a witch hunt, republicans not doing their job, etc. Corporate media tried to play up Hunter’s plea deal as being harsh, and saying no normal person would ever be charged at all, and they are constantly playing defense for democrats.

I’m not defending Trump. He’s clearly a dumbass, and I’m fine with him going to jail. At the same time, I’m calling for more, not fewer, politicians of all parties to be investigated, charged and imprisoned for any and all crimes they commit. 

I still don’t get how MAGA became a slur other than for TDS. What is wrong for wanting America to be great? Are you embarrassed to be an American?

6 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Well, further review shows this guy provided nothing to their investigation. This investigation is Obama's birth certificate on a grander scale.

you keep saying that but...

the guy said Joe was directly involved either in person or on the phone.

i'm under no delusion that this spells the end of Joe Biden, but it's not good. and Hunter is screwed.

so it's far from 'nothing'

TBD

39 minutes ago, DJT said:

There are plenty of people (from politicians to corporate media to people on here, say, you) who are calling the House investigations into Biden a waste of time, a witch hunt, republicans not doing their job, etc. Corporate media tried to play up Hunter’s plea deal as being harsh, and saying no normal person would ever be charged at all, and they are constantly playing defense for democrats.

I’m not defending Trump. He’s clearly a dumbass, and I’m fine with him going to jail. At the same time, I’m calling for more, not fewer, politicians of all parties to be investigated, charged and imprisoned for any and all crimes they commit. 

I still don’t get how MAGA became a slur other than for TDS. What is wrong for wanting America to be great? Are you embarrassed to be an American?

Difference between calling it a waste of time and demanding an end or declaring the DOJ, FBI, Congress and  the election system incompatible with having a country.   Some corporate media is liberal, some is MAGA, few if any are reliable.

MAGA is a slur because of the movement's lunacy and gullibility.   It encompasses more than Trump in my view.   Nothing is wrong with wanting America to be great, it is the definition of great where it immediately goes off the rails.  I wouldn't say I am embarrassed to be American.  At times I'm embarrassed of our behavior.

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

So you think justice is applied equally?  As long as it isn't applied to the D's at all?  Got it....

There is so much hypocrisy in your post Plasi.  I'll address one...what is "MAGA"??  I assume you and others use that word to not be divisive???  Right after complaining about someone being angry and divisive??  

Bottom line is you tow the partisan line more than anyone...D's are good and R's are bad.  You only choose to look at things from one perspective and that is from the D's are good and the R's are bad.  

Every word of this post is inaccurate.

18 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

MAGA is not a slur, it is a name or acronym for a political platform, an acronym created and embraced by the people within. 

We all remember the “it’s not maga or super maga….it’s ultra maga” proclamation on the house floor, right? 

Biden and the White House (before the ethics office got involved) declared he was working to defeat MAGA policies. Corporate media constantly uses MAGA with the intention to denigrate groups of people and policies. I suppose it’s used in the same way as the right uses Marxist to describe the left and their policies. That’s where I’m confused by the left’s “redefining” of MAGA to mean something bad, when it is Make America Great vs Marxism. I guess progressives think there are more Americans who agree with Marxism than those who want to make America great.

16 minutes ago, ionel said:

Aren't we getting off topic?  He showed up, testified and is still alive.  

Speaking of, what’s going on with the USWNT? It seems they’re more concerned with not singing the national anthem for Megyn Kelly than they are with winning games.

8 minutes ago, DJT said:

I suppose it’s used in the same way as the right uses Marxist to describe the left and their policies. 

Agreed, which is why you hear “we are ultra marxists” from representative on the house floor, and see “marxists” hats at campaign rallies. I suppose it’s the same. 

8 minutes ago, DJT said:

That’s where I’m confused by the left’s “redefining” of MAGA to mean something bad, when it is Make America Great vs Marxism  

Not an extremist point of view at all.