• Playwire Ad Area

Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

15 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

oh, so thats why you thought i was a marine.

these are comments from actual vets.

Quoting other people is conventionally done with quotation marks - so as it to make it clear the words aren't the author's.

In addition, referencing the 'actual vets' somewhere, perhaps a footnote, is also a popular convention. Not only does it make it clear that the post writer isn't the original author - but it is also a respectful way to credit the actual author. Which is important if the actual author's words are considered valuable.

With these types of mechanisms, we can avoid the miscommunication that otherwise can result in unnecessary disagreement.

55 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I knew immediately that it was damned doubtful that he was old enough to have carried an m-14 in Vietnam.  Then the short preface sentence made sense. 

Excellent, you had inside knowledge that the rest of us didn't have. So, you were able to unscramble that puzzle all by yourself. Nicely done.

16 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Reading comprehension again.  

See - I told you to keep working on it. Keep at it. Use your words, and others' words will come easier. Practice.

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Excellent, you had inside knowledge that the rest of us didn't have. So, you were able to unscramble that puzzle all by yourself. Nicely done.

See - I told you to keep working on it. Keep at it. Use your words, and others' words will come easier. Practice.

I have no insider information, I don’t know him, you, nor anybody else on this board, but I have deducted from what he’s said that it’s highly unlikely that he is the @75 year old that might have been issued an m-14 in Vietnam.  You just have to use your head for something besides holding your ears apart.  

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

the accident might have to be in jail... like epstein's

Yes the guards will go get coffee . then they will go to sleep. The cameras will magically stop working. Then Devon will tie is bed sheet to a pole 4 foot high and jump off and hang himself.

Just now, mspart said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4128928-hunter-biden-associate-devon-archer-gives-closed-door-interview/

Archer is apparently testifying.   Closed door so it will be interesting how the info gets leaked out. 

mspart

The republicans will say he said one thing, and the democrats will say he said something else, but, in reality, they’re just sitting in a room together, smoking cigars and blowing rails while joking about how stupid voters are for not catching on to their act. One hand washes the other in DC.

20 minutes ago, DJT said:

The republicans will say he said one thing, and the democrats will say he said something else, but, in reality, they’re just sitting in a room together, smoking cigars and blowing rails while joking about how stupid voters are for not catching on to their act. One hand washes the other in DC.

Pretty much what I was thinking.  We'll have no idea how it went because it'll be a completely different story depending on who's telling it.

The testimony is supposedly being transcribed.  So far we have one Democrat on the record describing fairly banal things, but obviously a biased source.  If the testimony is as described, then there is still no evidence of anything other than Hunter being failson trading on his father's name which...yeah, they do that.  This must be why Big Joe didn't have him gunned down in the streets. 🤣🤣🤣

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

The testimony is supposedly being transcribed.  So far we have one Democrat on the record describing fairly banal things, but obviously a biased source.  If the testimony is as described, then there is still no evidence of anything other than Hunter being failson trading on his father's name which...yeah, they do that.  This must be why Big Joe didn't have him gunned down in the streets. 🤣🤣🤣

Well sure ... except for the years & years of lying.  

"Devon Archer Testifies Hunter Was Selling 'The Illusion' of Access to Joe"

what a spin. and it will probably work.

Hunter is gonna end up dead or in jail (or both). 

And we all know Joe profited off it. Stay classy. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/31/politics/devon-archer-house-testimony/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-07-31T20%3A00%3A29&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN

TBD