• Playwire Ad Area

Election and Jan 6 charges

On 8/4/2023 at 7:05 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

During his arraignment Trump was told as condition of his release he was not to “attempt to influence or intimidate witnesses, retaliate against anyone, or in any other way attempt to obstruct the administration of justice.” Violation could result in incarceration until trial  

24 hours later….01E236B0-FB93-48BD-9A4E-CE4351AE2A9B.thumb.jpeg.102f00b83bcbc743bebb753f5d01fd62.jpeg

Coming to a theatre near you. But you will be disappointed.

On 8/4/2023 at 7:05 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

During his arraignment Trump was told as condition of his release he was not to “attempt to influence or intimidate witnesses, retaliate against anyone, or in any other way attempt to obstruct the administration of justice.” Violation could result in incarceration until trial  

24 hours later….01E236B0-FB93-48BD-9A4E-CE4351AE2A9B.thumb.jpeg.102f00b83bcbc743bebb753f5d01fd62.jpeg

Today’s update: in response to these posts, DOJ requested a protective order from the judge, and judge set a deadline of Monday for Trump to respond. Trump asked for a delay, judge said no, Trump went on his own ‘Twitter’ and ripped off about the judge. 

It’s quite possible he could end up in jail before any trial/deal….

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Yes - that lone flag swinging guy represents about what's left of the Trump wacko army.

There are more. But following Trump off a cliff is where the smarter group of supporters draw the line.

Thanks for you encouraging and uplifting words.

John Eastman admitted in a television interview this weekend: yes they were trying to overthrow the governement.  He then tried to legally justify through the Declaration of Independence because the "suffering and abuses becomes so intoolerable that it is our duty to abolish the existing gov't".

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

John Eastman admitted in a television interview this weekend: yes they were trying to overthrow the governement.  He then tried to legally justify through the Declaration of Independence because the "suffering and abuses becomes so intoolerable that it is our duty to abolish the existing gov't".

Not trying to be difficult. But who is the they .  Just to be clear I'm not buying anything Eastman is selling. Thats ridiculous.  Also I don't support any violence while protesting. Those who are violent need to be fairly prosecuted.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Not trying to be difficult. But who is the they .  Just to be clear I'm not buying anything Eastman is selling. Thats ridiculous.  Also I don't support any violence while protesting. Those who are violent need to be fairly prosecuted.

He didn't say who 'they' were, but I have to imagine it would have been those involved in the 'murder/suicide pact' deal they were trying to make (where they were going to replace the AG with Jeffery Clark so that they could say there were problems with the voting) that Cippollone was referring to: Eastman, Clark, Powell, Guilliani....

Again to reiterate, the charges have nothing to do with the violence at the capitol.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He didn't say who 'they' were, but I have to imagine it would have been those involved in the 'murder/suicide pact' deal they were trying to make (where they were going to replace the AG with Jeffery Clark so that they could say there were problems with the voting) that Cippollone was referring to: Eastman, Clark, Powell, Guilliani....;.

Don't forget Trump.

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He didn't say who 'they' were, but I have to imagine it would have been those involved in the 'murder/suicide pact' deal they were trying to make (where they were going to replace the AG with Jeffery Clark so that they could say there were problems with the voting) that Cippollone was referring to: Eastman, Clark, Powell, Guilliani....;.

Thats a knew one on me. I hadn't heard about this ridiculous so called pact. Maybe they have been watching to many Hollywood movies were this might work in theory.

7 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Thats a knew one on me. I hadn't heard about this ridiculous so called pact. Maybe they have been watching to many Hollywood movies were this might work in theory.

Yes in December there was a late night meeting somewhere in the WH.  Cippolone (who was WH counsel) found out about it and found out there were 'advisors' in there that shouldn't be (Clark, Eastman, etc).    They proposed ousting the current AG and duputy (I believe I would have to go back and look at that to confirm) and enter Jeffery Clark as acting.  Clark would then send a letter (that was already drafted at this meeting) to identified states saying the DOJ has found tons of irregularities and those states should send alternate electors.   Cippolone came in and started raging, (this is when he told Trump you do this and its a 'murder suicide pact') and pretty much everyone in the DOJ said they would resign if he went through with it.  This got him to turn it away.  (Most of this according to  Cippolone, Donoghue, Rosen, Philbin)

Edited by WrestlingRasta

20 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Today’s update: in response to these posts, DOJ requested a protective order from the judge, and judge set a deadline of Monday for Trump to respond. Trump asked for a delay, judge said no, Trump went on his own ‘Twitter’ and ripped off about the judge. 

It’s quite possible he could end up in jail before any trial/deal….

There's no way that Deuce will be able to stay away from Twitter (or whatever he uses) to completely self-destruct.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Given what we were shown of the counting, it needed investigated.  

It was investigated. 

But they key part of your sentence is “what we were shown”.  They showed us Ruby Freeman too, but….

Edited by WrestlingRasta

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Given what we were shown of the counting, it needed investigated.  

Still not convinced, eh?  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

13 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes, all of the courts agree with you.

None of the courts disagree with me.  None, yet, have heard evidence in the case.  That may change because Biden’s DoG has decided to criminalize political activities. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

None of the courts disagree with me.  None, yet, have heard evidence in the case.  That may change because Biden’s DoG has decided to criminalize political activities. 

Did the little green men in your salt shaker tell you that?

WOWZA!

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

Hypothetically what would have been the process if they had found sufficient fraud in the 2020 election to have caused a different outcome?

You tell me; I'm not an attorney, and nor do I try to play one in the classroom or on the internet.

I do know this though:  not a court in the land substantiated any of this nonsense that STILL hasn't died with the 30 percenters.