• Playwire Ad Area

Election and Jan 6 charges

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

For those who were on vacation J6, there were cops, barricades, locked doors and tear gas deployed.  People lost their lives.  Next time, we deploy helicopter gunships and mow these animals down?

Just 500 extra National Guard would have done the job. I found this video on youtube which seems very strange.I apologize for not being able to put a direct link to it. ( FOIA Video Shows Capital Police Waving Jan. 6th Protestors inside ). I'm not sure but I don't believe this was proper security. Again violent protestors should be prosecuted.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

Just 500 extra National Guard would have done the job. I found this video on youtube which seems very strange.I apologize for not being able to put a direct link to it. ( FOIA Video Shows Capital Police Waving Jan. 6th Protestors inside ). I'm not sure but I don't believe this was proper security. Again violent protestors should be prosecuted.

How many NG do you think were on active orders in DC that day, exactly?

A rough estimate will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

How many NG do you think were on active orders in DC that day, exactly?

A rough estimate will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were exactly 300 National Guard on duty on traffic detail. That was a poor use of resources. It is easy to research it if you want. 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Fire 2

18 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Just curious, how is that not the point when the charges specifically relate to what (allegedly) took place in that time frame? 

my point was that the deterrence wasn't there. some were disputing that fact.

if there had been a security presence, none of this would have happened.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

my point was that the deterrence wasn't there. some were disputing that fact.

Gotcha

15 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

if there had been a security presence, none of this would have happened.

Nov 2020-Jan 2021 would have still happened. I don’t think there’s any problem criticizing the security plans on that particular day, but I think it is a problem when people (and I am not saying you are doing this) try to use security failures to make light of the actions for two months leading up to the breach. 

6 hours ago, DJT said:

I fit it in between watching JFK Revisited (highly recommended) and my late night ice cream binge.

I haven’t seen that movie but if you’re interested in the subject I highly recommend two books.  1.  JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James Douglass.  This one is the one RFK Jr also recommends.  
2.  The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the United States and the World by Col. Fletcher Prouty.  This one is out in two versions, mine is from the original printing in, I think, 1973.  The gov’t acted a little slow but did manage to buy them out after it started making a hit.  They then allowed a reprint after some editing.  I haven’t seen one of those but imagine it would still give the jist of the story, that being how the CIA expands, imbeds, and finances itself into everything.   Prouty was a sort of role model for the part Donald Sutherland played in Stone’s first JFK movie.  

After these two eye opening books you should be able to recognize that something is wrong and it’s not gridlock, that something needs to be done and it’s not term limits, there’s a reason voting for different people doesn’t change anything.  They are the “temps.”

• Fire 1

Starting Monday, the street running in front of the Fulton County courthouse (GA) will be shut down for two weeks. Barricades and other security measures are in place.

Two weeks.   That sounds like a little more going on than processing just one man.   If they are preparing for this big of a reaction...........hmmmmmm.

54 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Starting Monday, the street running in front of the Fulton County courthouse (GA) will be shut down for two weeks. Barricades and other security measures are in place.

Two weeks.   That sounds like a little more going on than processing just one man.   If they are preparing for this big of a reaction...........hmmmmmm.

Could be, but given the threats that have come at these officials since the election, it's probably more preventative than anything else.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

so far, no reaction whatsoever

2 people with signs saying trump should be in jail

25 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

so far, no reaction whatsoever

2 people with signs saying trump should be in jail

Another way to think about it is that they want to create uncertainty about the actual date. It will probably be somewhere in the 2 week window, but who wants to organize protests on either side where the date of the protest is unknown? The logistics are just too difficult. People have daily lives. They can't just hit pause for 2 weeks, or be on constant call.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

During his arraignment Trump was told as condition of his release he was not to “attempt to influence or intimidate witnesses, retaliate against anyone, or in any other way attempt to obstruct the administration of justice.” Violation could result in incarceration until trial  

24 hours later….01E236B0-FB93-48BD-9A4E-CE4351AE2A9B.thumb.jpeg.102f00b83bcbc743bebb753f5d01fd62.jpeg

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

During his arraignment Trump was told as condition of his release he was not to “attempt to influence or intimidate witnesses, retaliate against anyone, or in any other way attempt to obstruct the administration of justice.” Violation could result in incarceration until trial  

24 hours later….01E236B0-FB93-48BD-9A4E-CE4351AE2A9B.thumb.jpeg.102f00b83bcbc743bebb753f5d01fd62.jpeg

Deuce violated it just minutes after his court appearance.  Like so many others,  social media has been the death of Deuce.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

20 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Another way to think about it is that they want to create uncertainty about the actual date. It will probably be somewhere in the 2 week window, but who wants to organize protests on either side where the date of the protest is unknown? The logistics are just too difficult. People have daily lives. They can't just hit pause for 2 weeks, or be on constant call.