• Playwire Ad Area

Election and Jan 6 charges

Along with raising 5 children and running a small business I managed to do a couple other things. I coached little league baseball. Coached and played softball . Coached and played basketball. Coached youth wrestling. While I was doing all that I was vice chairman and  Chairman of AAU Wrestling in North Carolina. I retired last year. Now I am enjoying my 13 grandchildren. Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy. Good luck with the Raquet Facility.

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Along with raising 5 children and running a small business I managed to do a couple other things. I coached little league baseball. Coached and played softball . Coached and played basketball. Coached youth wrestling. While I was doing all that I was vice chairman and  Chairman of AAU Wrestling in North Carolina. I retired last year. Now I am enjoying my 13 grandchildren. Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy. Good luck with the Raquet Facility.

Five kids is something isn’t it, the life of controlled chaos…

In his response to DOJ’s request for a protective order…due to his continuous posting in regard to the officers of the court and listed witnesses…Trump’s lawyers allowed him to go all “but Joe Biden”, including a picture of Biden drinking from a dark Brandon coffee mug in the filing. 

You cannot make this shit up. 

Todays update of interest. Trump and DOJ were told to confer and come up with two dates and times by this Friday they could have a hearing on the protective order requested by DOJ. 

DOJ responded we can do it anytime this week. Trump responded we can do it next Monday (specifying after 12:00pm) or anytime Tuesday. 

As each day passes he flirts more and more with being held in jail until trial. 

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Continuously defying the terms of his release at arraignment. 

Is he doing this or his lawyers doing this?  Maybe his lawyers should be thrown in jail, that'll teach em for trying to use legal procedures and arguments. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ionel said:

Is he doing this or his lawyers doing this?  Maybe his lawyers should be thrown in jail, that'll teach em for trying to use legal procedures and arguments. 

Unless his lawyers are doing his social media posting for him, he is. Although I guess today’s filing you could try to put on the lawyers for using legal procedures and arguments ***directly against the instructions of the court***

But, which way do you think this is going…..Trump listening to what the lawyers say to do, or the lawyers listening to what Trump says to do??

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Unless his lawyers are doing his social media posting for him, he is. Although I guess today’s filing you could try to put on the lawyers for using legal procedures and arguments ***directly against the instructions of the court***

But, which way do you think this is going…..Trump listening to what the lawyers say to do, or the lawyers listening to what Trump says to do??

Trump should not be allowed to talk and make decisions.  Orange is bad!  There oughta be a law!

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

or talking and making decisions.  😉

And this is what your little adorableness is all for. 

Honest question, you really think that’s what this next hearing is about. Not being able to ‘talk and make decisions’?

Or

Do you think it’s about being given instructions upon his release, instructing him not to threaten or retaliate against the people involved in the case, and spending the next four days after agreeing to this conditions doing exactly that, directly against the judge, prosecutor, and at least two listed witnesses.  

Its a simple question they does not require a bunch of yeah buts and what abouts.  

• Fire 1

So it will be essentially against the law for him to talk about the indictments against him?   The Ds want to put him in jail and muzzle him while doing so.   All on the up and up.  

This is a federal issue of retaliation against a former president running again and he doesn't have a right to call that out in his campaigning?   And the American people don't have a right to know about it?   That's essentially what they are trying to do. 

mspart

17 minutes ago, mspart said:

So it will be essentially against the law for him to talk about the indictments against him?   The Ds want to put him in jail and muzzle him while doing so.   All on the up and up.  

This is a federal issue of retaliation against a former president running again and he doesn't have a right to call that out in his campaigning?   And the American people don't have a right to know about it?   That's essentially what they are trying to do. 

mspart

Did you read the indictment or the conditions of release?

26 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Another way to think about it is these are the rules everyone else must abide by, so why not him?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

38 minutes ago, mspart said:

So it will be essentially against the law for him to talk about the indictments against him?  

I’ll save you the trouble of a bunch of back and forth, because we already know the answer, so I’ll just catch you up on some highlights of the last few days Sean Hannity probably left out:

The instructions for his release did not say he could not talk about the case. In fact, if you had read the indictment, you would have seen one of the first things it says is that the defendant does in fact have a right to lie. But these instructions related specifically to no retaliation, threats, intimidation, or other means of obstruction toward anyone involved in the case: jurors, witnesses, and officers of the court (judge and attorneys). Within 24 hours he posted picture of all officers of the courts in which he’s under indictment along with the judge, and posted “if you come after me, I will come after you”. He also made retaliatory posts in regard to Mike Pence and his testimony cited in the idictment. 

DOJ requested a protective order, not a gag order, but precise order in regards to evidence and again people involved with the case. The judge ordered trump, on Saturday, to have a response to this by Monday 5pm. Trump asked for a delay because they didn’t have time to prepare, yet his lawyer was on five network talk shows Sunday, and trump continued to post incendiary remarks about people involved with the case.  Judge said no to delay, they got their response in. There are plenty of opinions I’d like to share about his response, but I’m keeping this fact based. 

Judge then ordered the two sides to get together and come back with two potential dates they could have a hearing on this no later than this Friday. DOJ responded back we can go anytime, Trump responded back we can go Monday afternoon or Tuesday. Judge said (just recently) see you Friday at 10:00am. 

Regardless of what Hannity and Winters tell you, that is the timeline of events since the indictment, per the documents of the court, and Trumps social media page. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 1

This morning's 'break'.   DOJ has uncovered a memo by Trump lawyer Kenneth Cheesboro (many believed to be one of the unnamed co-conspirators in the DC indictment) that lays out the plan to steal the election using the fake electors.  In the memo he even states that it probably won't fly with the supreme court, but will buy enough time to create distrust about the election and push the fake electors through.

I'll say again, these trials need to be televised!

Previously Secret Memo Laid Out Strategy for Trump to Overturn Biden’s Win (yahoo.com)

38 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

This morning's 'break'.   DOJ has uncovered a memo by Trump lawyer Kenneth Cheesboro (many believed to be one of the unnamed co-conspirators in the DC indictment) that lays out the plan to steal the election using the fake electors.  In the memo he even states that it probably won't fly with the supreme court, but will buy enough time to create distrust about the election and push the fake electors through.

I'll say again, these trials need to be televised!

Previously Secret Memo Laid Out Strategy for Trump to Overturn Biden’s Win (yahoo.com)

That’s not illegal. 

Just now, Offthemat said:

That’s not illegal. 

You'd have to get into the details.  But then again to do that, you would have to actually go and read the documents.   

But we will leave it up to the judge and jury to determine it's legality.  Hannity doesn't really have a vote in that matter.