• Playwire Ad Area

No talk of Bo Nickal's recent UFC 290 fight?

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

why the parlay?

Nickal had the lowest odds in UFC history so finding any action that would give a decent return was hard to find or too crazy for my risk appetite. But I'm a degenerate and thought he would want to show off his hands to earn a title fight soon so I took the juice. And I was correct... I just didn't think Nickal had strong hands for a standing KO, tomato can or not - I figured it would be a few punches + kicks darting in and out -> takedown -> ground & pound for 20+ strikes total.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Even the MMA board hardly has a peep about it...

[IMG]

As u being my friend i will warn about my human being in the telescope. but what i really need to talk to u about is the flying sausage incident i don’t think i talked to u about this but u really should know that i am secretly a flying sausage not only am i a flying sausage but i am THE flying sausage that took the walking cheeseburgers pickles. i need ur help to escape the police men because the only reason i stole his pickles was because i was going through this thing where all i wanted to do was eat PICKLES and my mom wouldn’t buy any. i had no money so i didn’t know what else to do. i walked over to the cheeseurger and took his pickles. apparently thats against the law but i still did it. i already ate the pickles so i can’t return them. i asked bobbyjo to put me in a box and send me to north carolina so i am now in new england i need u to go on a secret mission and go buy me a private jet u see i can not fly anymore so i need someone to send me a private JET NOT A AIRPLANE i already have 2,345 airplanes please do not send me an airplane.please and thank you i hope u can complete my mission.

• Fire 1