• Playwire Ad Area

Must pass a test for Common Sense in order to serve in the Congress , Senate or President. Please.

Paul158

im going to be the first to say that institutionalizing isn't the answer, opposite of freedom.

however, at one point, we had mental health institutions everywhere. Now... not so much.

I guess i could look up when this practice stopped... but i would bet there is as much correlation to stopping the practice as anything else.

16 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Can the cost of higher education continue to increase at more than double the double the rate of overall inflation for an indefinite period of time?

Only if the government continues backing an increased amount of unsecured debt.

21 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

im going to be the first to say that institutionalizing isn't the answer, opposite of freedom.

however, at one point, we had mental health institutions everywhere. Now... not so much.

I guess i could look up when this practice stopped... but i would bet there is as much correlation to stopping the practice as anything else.

about 25 years ago here in North Carolina.

21 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

If an individual country has 4% of the world's population, 40% of its guns and 99% of school massacres, can any correlation be established?

Why do so many people from all over the world want to get here so bad they’re willing to endure the Darien Gap to get here?

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

What are some examples of questions you'd suggest?

I’d start with an easy one like, “How many sides does a triangle have?” That’d knock about half of the votes down a notch.

Probably increase it to something like, “How many states make up the US?” (Barrack said 57, Biden said 54… so this is a bit trickier)

Then cap it off with a doozy like, “Which political party did Abraham Lincoln belong to?”

• Fire 3

14 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’m thinking it was during the Clinton administration. 

So over the last 25 years instead people actually receiving beneficial help the doctors prescribe drugs to fix the problem. which in some cases can help. But I believe Americans are over medicated. Just read the small print on the bottle.

Edited by Paul158

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

I'd suggest:
If a species dumps billions and billions and billions of tons of carbon dioxide into atmosphere over an extended period of time, will it have any effect at all on climate?

What percentage of carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere each year is from humans? Before you look it up take a guess.

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Should someone born cis man but has gender affirming surgery to construct a vagina, has hormone therapy to enable breastfeeding a child and considers themselves female be considered a woman?

It is a bonus hole, not a vagina. Get with the times, you cis-normative cretin.