• Playwire Ad Area

New Zealander wanting to go to 2024 ncaa

Kiwiwrestler

Hi all, I am from auckland New Zealand, I used to wrestle for my country as a junior and completed my senior year in high school in can back in 2002 and competed in cif at 119lbs.

I would like to go to the ncaa in 2024 in Kansas city ,  are tickets still available and is there a college team that sells fan groups packages that I could travel with? 
the local college in ca that I was near sadly no longer has a program- cal state fullterton 

thanks

israel mcmillan

auckland

New Zealand 

5 hours ago, Kiwiwrestler said:

Hi all, I am from auckland New Zealand, I used to wrestle for my country as a junior and completed my senior year in high school in can back in 2002 and competed in cif at 119lbs.

I would like to go to the ncaa in 2024 in Kansas city ,  are tickets still available and is there a college team that sells fan groups packages that I could travel with? 
the local college in ca that I was near sadly no longer has a program- cal state fullterton 

thanks

israel mcmillan

auckland

New Zealand 

2024 tickets have not gone on sale yet.

When they do a large portion are allocated to schools who allocate them in turn to athlete families, and boosters. Sometimes you can find teams that did not qualify a wrestler (or very few) and get access to their tickets. Though you may have to join their booster club and make a contribution.

Alternatively, tickets will be made available by the NCAA via ticket services. These can be a little pricey, but there is always something available.

Finally, there will be people selling tickets on a variety of message boards like the On3 and Rivals boards for various teams. Along with this board. But beware of scammers in these unvarified waters.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge