• Playwire Ad Area

2024 President Candidate Discussion

jross

56 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Diane Feistein has been hospitalized after falling at home in an obvious ploy to challenge Joe Biden for the democrat 2024 presidential nomination. 

Wowza!  Anti-woke has gotten itself to this pernt now?  Well, actually, here's guessing you found this little touching moment hilarious as well.  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

"pernt near"...Backwoods speak for close, not far away, etc.  Right up there with "two tree" which would describe the amount of something..."How close are we to getting to the banjo jamboree?"  "About two tree miles."  "We's pernt near there."

• Fire 1

I use "pernt" to say "point."

Also, being from Minnesota originally-where pert near came into being-it's pert near, not pernt near.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from  Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer

“It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States.”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-linked-foreign-haul-at-20m-with-russia-ukraine-kazak-transfers-comer/

Biden said his son didn’t get any money from China.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from  Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer

“It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States.”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-linked-foreign-haul-at-20m-with-russia-ukraine-kazak-transfers-comer/

There is no proof, there is no proof, there is no proof. There I beat all the no-proof deniers.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Truly a devastating blow to Hunter Biden's presidential aspirations.

It amounts to bribery and treason and you are making light of it based on the fact that the US Constitution makes that hard to prove, while in the meantime leftist prosecutors are flying ‘novel’ charges against their political opponents.  It’s wrong and at some point soon that attitude will become unacceptable or this world will lose its last beacon of hope.  I’m sorry to say that in my lifetime I’ve seen so much of our liberty lost and so much Marxism prevail.  100 million deaths in the last century weren’t enough to convince people.  I swear!

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

It amounts to bribery and treason and you are making light of it based on the fact that the US Constitution makes that hard to prove, while in the meantime leftist prosecutors are flying ‘novel’ charges against their political opponents.  It’s wrong and at some point soon that attitude will become unacceptable or this world will lose its last beacon of hope.  I’m sorry to say that in my lifetime I’ve seen so much of our liberty lost and so much Marxism prevail.  100 million deaths in the last century weren’t enough to convince people.  I swear!

Hah! Funny stuff there - 'last beacon of hope'... great comedic line, going for stupid and ignorant at the same time.

Loved that, but maybe work on everything else in your post. None of the rest is believable or funny. Brings it all down.

Stay with the 'last beacon' bit - it's clickbait level dumb. You'll need to build around it. Keep at it, I've got faith in you.

14 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Hah! Funny stuff there - 'last beacon of hope'... great comedic line, going for stupid and ignorant at the same time.

Based on this map, I'd say millions of people disagree with you.  "Last Beacon of Hope" or "Preferred beacon of hope", whichever you want to call it, millions and millions seem to come to the USA as compared to anywhere else. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/immigration-by-country

image.thumb.png.af519e1d7c634e4054909881fcb381a8.png

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Based on this map, I'd say millions of people disagree with you.  "Last Beacon of Hope" or "Preferred beacon of hope", whichever you want to call it, millions and millions seem to come to the USA as compared to anywhere else. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/immigration-by-country

image.thumb.png.af519e1d7c634e4054909881fcb381a8.png

50M people immigrated to Alaska?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge