• Playwire Ad Area

Which current MFS world team member is your favorite?

peanut

Which current MFS world team member is your favorite?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which current MFS world team member is your favorite?

• 57- Richards
    • 61- Arujau
    • 65- Lee
    • 70- Zain
    • 74- Dake
    • 79- Marsteller
    • 86- DT
    • 92- Zahid
    • 97- Snyder
    • 125- Gable

As an Indiana guy, it's gotta be Nick Lee

I was able to attend a coaching clinic that he was presenting at a few weeks ago and once he starts to coach, dude is gonna be a force. He already gets a lot of the small things 

3 hours ago, d3grappler said:

looking at nothing but wrestling, I always loved how David Taylor wrestles. High attack volume, solid diversity in his attacks and he is an excellent scrambler. Always fun to watch him wrestle at worlds.  

Good point.

Richards had to take out a multi-time world medalist and as a result of two consecutive, decisive wins only caught a little more shade from Basch because surely it was the weight cut rather than talent. Hard to root against that.

Arujau settled the debate once and for all by taking The Leap against someone who believes the earth is flat. Modern Day Sir Isaac Newton if you ask me.

Lee is competing at historically our weakest weight by taking out a half human- half challenge brick hybrid monster. How can you not root for him?

Zain overcame a particularly challenging case of AssBergers. Talk about a success story.

Dake has reversed aging. Only a fool would root against a medical miracle.

Marstellar just beat an all-time great by bending space/time and successfully completing a throw out of bounds. Every team should be so lucky to have a quantum physics marvel.

Taylor has sacrificed his hair line for his scrambling. He's by far the most humble champ I have ever encountered and his attitude says it all.

Zahid has overcome so much - consistently getting beat at every weight he goes, fun weekends in Rome, cosplaying as the Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man etc. How can you not cheer for him?

Snyder discovered the secret of dismantling Russian tanks to accomplish his goal of most world titles in a career. I cannot wait to see where his geopolitical career goes next.

Steveson is so powerful that he made the letter 'N' disappear from the alphabet. More like Ge_o Petriashvili & Amir Hossei_ Zare if you ask me.

• Fire 6
  • Haha 2

i am an idiot on the internet

7 hours ago, moodybooty said:

Hate to see lil ol’ Zain at zero votes. He’s always getting the job done and still coming up short.

Unless someone who isn't 'Merican votes then all the votes should be for Captain anyways.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me