• Playwire Ad Area

I-L-L

bnwtwg

26 minutes ago, JBluegill133 said:

We are in Loveland. Kind of funny I lived in Colorado for about 8 years prior and the last 4-5 my wife and I lived in Loveland, CO. So we went Loveland to Loveland haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, you on da fancy side of town. But on a more serious note. That’s a good neighborhood. Their coaches seem like they’re doing things right or were a couple years ago 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Very bittersweet for this UNC fan. Beyond happy for O’Conner to get to go back closer to home and get paid to coach. A little disappointed he’s leaving UNC. I guess Illinois is my second favorite team now lol. 

Editing for clarity: originally he was planning to stay at UNC to coach next year, but I’m pretty sure it would’ve been a volunteer/grad assistant gig. Don’t blame him at all for going home and getting paid. 

Edited by goheels1812
  • Fire 3

2 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

Very bittersweet for this UNC fan. Beyond happy for O’Conner to get to go back closer to home and get paid to coach. A little disappointed he’s leaving UNC. I guess Illinois is my second favorite team now lol. 

Editing for clarity: originally he was planning to stay at UNC to coach next year, but I’m pretty sure it would’ve been a volunteer/grad assistant gig. Don’t blame him at all for going home and getting paid. 

For at least a couple of years, AOC has been in a graduate/masters program in school leadership and administration, so he not only has MMA aspirations but also the other side of running athletic programs.  Maybe he'll be an AD some day?

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Le duke said:

This is great for Illinois. Have to start keeping the best talent in-state. When IL loses guys like Hamiti to Wisconsin, that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Poeta locks down a top 100-50 recruit from north of I-80 that’ll be when people should really start noticing. I’m hopeful. 

That was a big reason a lot of people I knew thought Ramos would’ve been good.