• Playwire Ad Area

Cat fights and purse slapping over on the Iowa Board

PSUSMC

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Tight End certainly makes sense for an kid of his skills at that program.  6'3" does seem a tad short though.

I am far from a Minnow fan to start with, but I think including a high school kid in one of his false posts is pretty low, but was overshadowed by all the other stuff that is going on.

6'3'' being considering a tad short and here I am complaining at my tv every time my running back doesn't gain 5+ yards lol.

Just goes to show the nature of the beast in the evolution of collegiate sports. 

13 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

6'3'' being considering a tad short and here I am complaining at my tv every time my running back doesn't gain 5+ yards lol.

Just goes to show the nature of the beast in the evolution of collegiate sports. 

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yeah! You just see these top NFL TE's and they all seem to be 6'4"+

kid just needs some 1" heels 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

The funniest thing about his claims is that by making them, they undercut his own previous claims.

Bob has claimed, many times in recent months, that "the playing field is level" between Penn State and Iowa.

Then, he claims (with no proof at all) that Nagao received "the standard 30k/month" from Penn State donors.

So, if it is standard for Penn State wrestlers to make 300k+ a year, why aren't all Iowa starters making that same amount of money now, and why did Nagao choose Penn State over Iowa if the playing field is, in fact, level?

If there's any truth to this "$30k/month" rumor which I'm skeptical of, isn't it possible it is just for the months during the season?

4 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Helen in on to Mineo...

Aye and watching Mineo retween the guys trying to defend him is almost too cringe to read. 😆

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

20 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Aye and watching Mineo retween the guys trying to defend him is almost too cringe to read. 😆

And him saying that Kueter going 100% football if Ferraris enroll is now 'sarcasm, satire, a joke' and people who believed him are dumb and don't understand satire.

That is a couple recent false tweets/lies/bogus stories that he has passed off as a joke.  How can anyone ever take him seriously?

The worst part may be the recent lie was about a high school kid.  Minnow is scum.

6 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

And him saying that Kueter going 100% football if Ferraris enroll is now 'sarcasm, satire, a joke' and people who believed him are dumb and don't understand satire.

That is a couple recent false tweets/lies/bogus stories that he has passed off as a joke.  How can anyone ever take him seriously?

The worst part may be the recent lie was about a high school kid.  Minnow is scum.

Please educate me?

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Please educate me?

Referenced earlier in the post.

Basically:

1.  Minnow made multiple posts in the past month about how Nagao accepted Iowa's offer and was going to be a Hawkeye

2.  Nagao commits to PSU

3.  Minnow claims that he knew it was PSU all along, and he was setting Iowa fans up to be disappointed.  His sycophants accept this ridiculous excuse, emboldening him.

4.  Minnow picks up on a rumor from this board and the Iowa forum.  He comes out and says 18 year old high school senior Kueter has told Brands that he will not wrestle and play football only if the Ferraris come to Iowa.

5.  Kueter's mom is made aware of this post and puts out her own post saying the story is BS.

6.  Minnow and sycophants think it is hilariously funny that mom got involved and that Iowa fans bought what he claims is another "satire" from the great satirist Pat Mineo.

So basically he went with fake news he found on a forum, which is bad enough... or made up a story involving a high school kid.  I imagine that story did not make the Kueter family very happy, and may have unnecessarily complicated their lives for a day.

10 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Basically:

1.  Minnow made multiple posts in the past month about how Nagao accepted Iowa's offer and was going to be a Hawkeye

2.  Nagao commits to PSU

3.  Minnow claims that he knew it was PSU all along, and he was setting Iowa fans up to be disappointed.  His sycophants accept this ridiculous excuse, emboldening him.

4.  Minnow picks up on a rumor from this board and the Iowa forum.  He comes out and says 18 year old high school senior Kueter has told Brands that he will not wrestle and play football only if the Ferraris come to Iowa.

5.  Kueter's mom is made aware of this post and puts out her own post saying the story is BS.

6.  Minnow and sycophants think it is hilariously funny that mom got involved and that Iowa fans bought what he claims is another "satire" from the great satirist Pat Mineo.

So basically he went with fake news he found on a forum, which is bad enough... or made up a story involving a high school kid.  I imagine that story did not make the Kueter family very happy, and may have unnecessarily complicated their lives for a day.

Ah yeah.  I forgot the Kueter thing.

All of that is bonkers and why it baffles me that he is surprised people think he's a Turdbiscuit.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

He went even further and screenshot a photo of a text exchange he had prior to his troll post showing it was Nagao to PSU all along.  He has me blocked on all his socials so this is not meant to defend him.  If anything I thought it further showed what type of person he is.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, PortaJohn said:

He went even further and screenshot a photo of a text exchange he had prior to his troll post showing it was Nagao to PSU all along.  He has me blocked on all his socials so this is not meant to defend him.  If anything I thought it further showed what type of person he is.  

I have to log out of my actual Facebook and Twitter to see what he's posting anywhere now.  It is upsetting.  I deserve entertainment, too!

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Even that photo didn't prove anything.  Either way, he's a piece of crap.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Yes.  Could have easily been faked.

There has also been some doubt placed upon his "texts" with Larry Lee last year.

It doesn't even have to have been fake.  It was from April 6.  EVERYBODY assumed he was going to PSU right when Nagao went in the portal, but information changed over that month or so before he committed, but right beforehand, multiple people, many of them not tied to Iowa, told me that Nagao was going to Iowa.  Knowing how MIneo operates, he probably had similar information.  Then when it became obvious he (and the people I know) were wrong, he just can't admit being wrong.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Basically:

2.  Nagao commits to PSU

Even I recognized it was a joke all in the vain of the Chittum situation. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Even I recognized it was a joke all in the vain of the Chittum situation. 

I think the Kueter one could have been guessed to be a "joke."  But pretty sure saying Nagao to Iowa wasn't...

Edited by 1032004

4 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I think the Kueter one could have been guessed to be a "joke."  But pretty sure saying Nagao to Iowa wasn't...

The Kueter one was repeating a baseless rumor that was appearing here and on GIA.  Minnow wanted to seem "in the know."  I can see the Cassioppi one possibly being a joke, but who knows?  Regardless, don't do that to a high school kid and his family.