• Playwire Ad Area

Trump is officially a rapist

“One reminder for last night: when Trump’s audience was giggling and clapping as he joked about sexual assault and threw out his various races tropes, it’s proof that Trump’s real superpower with his base is that he allows them to be their very worst selves without guilt or shame.“

• Fire 1

16 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

It was intentional hyperbole. 

I didn’t expect bigbrog or that ilk to get it, but I had higher hopes for some…

Let's follow along folks...you get called out for the title of the thread...you post another article/social media post and indicate you are standing by the title of this thread...called out again and you post this doozy "He’s a rapist piece of shit"...then get called out multiple more times and you turn around and try and criticize my education...then when you realized how stupid this whole thread is that you started, you end with "It was intentional hyperbole"...LOL...you can't make this stuff up....funniest part is you thinking people fall for your b.s. and that you think other people are the dumb ones.  🤣😂  But keep on keeping on being you Mikey!!

• Fire 1

16 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

I linked to the article.

This is a pretty lame line of reasoning Mike.   "I linked to the article."   That makes this all ok because you linked the article.  That must be proof enough because you took the time to link the article. 

I quoted that article in the third post of this thread.   It said in no uncertain terms the "jury didn't agree to the allegation of rape".   Therefore your linked article does not support your hypothesis nor your thread title.    Are you serious?   Posting a link to an article somehow makes you right when it says you are wrong?   I'm glad you went the extra mile and linked to the article.   You might have read that article, and decided not to link to it and to find one that said they found him guilty of rape.   Good luck with that because it didn't happen.   Now for pointing this out, I will be belittled and called names.  

But the fact remains.   You called Trump an official rapist.   You linked to an article to prove your point.   But it disproved your point.   And somehow you want to use circular reasoning to get back to the place that you posted a link?   Mike, you are good at misdirection and practice that everyday on this board.   But truth, in this instance, is not on your side.  

That said, I don't like Trump, he is toxic.  His policies were good and our country was prospering when he was in office except for all the drama.    The drama was too much for the country and Biden won, against all odds.   Trump needs to just go away.   I would be happy with that. 

mspart

• Fire 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Exactly the response I expected. 

You guys are all verklempt I called him a rapist. 

You appear to be OK with the fact that he was found liable for sexual battery though. 

Is this finding by the jury disqualifying in your eyes?

We all know he could shoot somebody on 5th avenue in broad daylight and not lose supporters.

20 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Exactly the response I expected. 

You guys are all verklempt I called him a rapist. 

You appear to be OK with the fact that he was found liable for sexual battery though. 

Is this finding by the jury disqualifying in your eyes?

You guys are all verklempt I called him a rapist.  No, you said he was officially a rapist, look at the title.   And you submitted a link to prove your point.  Only it does not prove your point, it proves you wrong.   Saying he is now officially a rapist does not connote that this is just your opinion.   The fact you tried to substantiate with the link makes it all the more so.   You tried to say something that was not true, have been caught and repeatedly shown that even you understand this and yet you still argue that you are correct.  

You appear to be OK with the fact that he was found liable for sexual battery though. I am ok that in a civil trial he was found, by a preponderance of evidence to be liable for sexual battery.  I don't want him running for President.   Obviously there is not enough evidence to bring a criminal case because there is no criminal case.   This was a civil case which can be squishy on details, obviously because she couldn't even name when it happened.   And that is one reason there is no criminal case.  

Is the finding by the jury disqualifying in my eyes?  Not really.   It's a $5million liability.   It is not a criminal conviction.   Is it disqualifying in anyone's eyes?   That remains to be seen.   And certainly the jury did not agree that he raped her.   Again, I hope he quits the campaign, I don't want him to run.   You are asking this in a vacuum though.   Should the allegations against Biden put out yesterday disqualify him?   You will say no, because he hasn't been convicted.   I could say the same about Trump.   I don't think either of them should run personally.   I don't think Biden is aware enough of what is going on and I think Trump doesn't have the temperament as he has showed time and again. 

This is really about you saying something that was not true.   You could have said in the thread title that "in my opinion, Trump is now officially a rapist."   But you didn't, you presented it as fact and that is wrong.   You have essentially agreed with this in your responses prior to this but still try to maintain you are correct.    But you are not correct.   Trump is NOT officially a rapist.   You can find nothing to prove me wrong or you would have.   You have tried spinning this way and that.   But the fact remains, your title on this thread is not truthful like you wanted us all to believe.   Fake News. 

mspart

• Fire 3

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

You guys are all verklempt I called him a rapist.  No, you said he was officially a rapist, look at the title.   And you submitted a link to prove your point.  Only it does not prove your point, it proves you wrong.   Saying he is now officially a rapist does not connote that this is just your opinion.   The fact you tried to substantiate with the link makes it all the more so.   You tried to say something that was not true, have been caught and repeatedly shown that even you understand this and yet you still argue that you are correct.  

You appear to be OK with the fact that he was found liable for sexual battery though. I am ok that in a civil trial he was found, by a preponderance of evidence to be liable for sexual battery.  I don't want him running for President.   Obviously there is not enough evidence to bring a criminal case because there is no criminal case.   This was a civil case which can be squishy on details, obviously because she couldn't even name when it happened.   And that is one reason there is no criminal case.  

Is the finding by the jury disqualifying in my eyes?  Not really.   It's a $5million liability.   It is not a criminal conviction.   Is it disqualifying in anyone's eyes?   That remains to be seen.   And certainly the jury did not agree that he raped her.   Again, I hope he quits the campaign, I don't want him to run.   You are asking this in a vacuum though.   Should the allegations against Biden put out yesterday disqualify him?   You will say no, because he hasn't been convicted.   I could say the same about Trump.   I don't think either of them should run personally.   I don't think Biden is aware enough of what is going on and I think Trump doesn't have the temperament as he has showed time and again. 

This is really about you saying something that was not true.   You could have said in the thread title that "in my opinion, Trump is now officially a rapist."   But you didn't, you presented it as fact and that is wrong.   You have essentially agreed with this in your responses prior to this but still try to maintain you are correct.    But you are not correct.   Trump is NOT officially a rapist.   You can find nothing to prove me wrong or you would have.   You have tried spinning this way and that.   But the fact remains, your title on this thread is not truthful like you wanted us all to believe.   Fake News. 

mspart

THIS!

You see, that is an opinion statement stated like an opinion.   Use of the word "likely" is all you needed for that statement to be considered your opinion.  

What were his remarks and how were they defamatory?   I have not read or heard anything about it today.  She got him in the lawsuit just ended with defamation claims so you might not be far off the mark depending on what he said. 

mspart

I find it interesting that the most important aspect of this topic people are focused on, is Parrish's choice to use sarcasm.

You think he doesn't know it was a different between assault and rape?  Furthermore.....do you think he cares?  I think he answered that with 'the title stands".  If you all want to jump on the throat every time somebody uses hyperbole, whether it be here or with an exclusive audience on cnn....I hope you have a shitload of stamina.

Best part of the town hall meeting.....he's going to have yet another lawsuit on his hands.  

• Fire 1

Dude...he was NOT trying to use sarcasm...the only difference he knows is that he thinks he is smarter than anyone. and he is the most partisan poster on here (he has no objective thinking).  He got OWNED on this thread...and then shut down and tried to change the subject.  Which is his MO.  Just wait...he'll post a link that has nothing to do with the topic, or some twitter link, and say how it is true, then bad mouth twitter and how the source someone else posted to contradict him...it's hilarious.

On 5/12/2023 at 9:28 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

I find it interesting that the most important aspect of this topic people are focused on, is Parrish's choice to use sarcasm.

You think he doesn't know it was a different between assault and rape?  Furthermore.....do you think he cares?  I think he answered that with 'the title stands".  If you all want to jump on the throat every time somebody uses hyperbole, whether it be here or with an exclusive audience on cnn....I hope you have a shitload of stamina.

Best part of the town hall meeting.....he's going to have yet another lawsuit on his hands.  

Because their only other option is to confront the fact that the guy who is going to win the GOP nomination for president is a sexual predator.
And they voted for him last time and they're going to vote for him again, knowing full well what he is.

13 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country. Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Well, that's the post...

So weird - gotta think 'ol Trump is in a squabble with his wife.

(That would explain why he thinks, as usual, it's all about him.)

This case amplifies why Trump has a steep uphill climb with the criminal charges in NYC.  There are only a few cities where a jury can find for the plaintiff on the grounds it "likely" happened, even though the accuser couldn't recall any of the details. The jury, composed of NYC residents was stacked against him from the get go.  He'll be confronted with more of the same if his criminal charges are not tossed out.  Damn the evidence, full speed ahead with the conviction !  

2 hours ago, RYou said:

This case amplifies why Trump has a steep uphill climb with the criminal charges in NYC.  There are only a few cities where a jury can find for the plaintiff on the grounds it "likely" happened, even though the accuser couldn't recall any of the details. The jury, composed of NYC residents was stacked against him from the get go.  He'll be confronted with more of the same if his criminal charges are not tossed out.  Damn the evidence, full speed ahead with the conviction !  

E Jean Carroll's was a civil case, not a criminal case, so the burden of proof was 'preponderance of the evidence' and not 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

The SCOTUS requires state criminal trials to be unanimous(https://www.americanbar.org/groups/committees/death_penalty_representation/project_press/2020/summer/supreme-court-mandates-unanimity-in-state-criminal-trials/)

The jury was selected from NYC residents because that was the venue.
E Jean Carroll lives there, Donald Trump lived there, the sexual assault took place there.
These are controlling elements in a court venue selection.

Carroll testified as did several witnesses on her behalf.
Trump refused to take the stand in his defense and his attorneys called no witnesses and offered no rebuttal.
The defense rested after the prosecution rested.
In wrestling terms, he forfeited the match.

I suspect he's about to get slapped with another defamation case since he keeps running his piehole on his tiny social media site.