• Playwire Ad Area

Trump is officially a rapist

Jury Finds Donald Trump Liable For Sexual Battery At New York Trial

After deliberating for only an early Tuesday afternoon, the jury in a civil case against Donald Trump alleging sexual assault found the former president liable for damages over the claims, concluding that he — to the extent relevant here — likely committed the attack. They didn’t agree to the allegation of rape but did agree to allegations of sexual abuse, which was enough for upholding the battery claim at issue. Forcible touching would have also sufficed, allowing the imposition of penalties.

Mike, you might want to revise the thread title.   The jury concluded that he "likely" committed the attack.    They did not agree to the allegation of rape.   These are essentially quotes from the article you posted.   The above in blue is cut and paste from that article. 

I am sick of Trump, I don't want him to run, he is toxic.   But he was put on civil trial for an accusation that the accuser can't remember any timing details, like when it happened.   That seems like a strange thing to go to court over claiming someone raped you but not being able to recall when.  

https://www.wxhc.com/e-jean-carroll-testifying-in-civil-case-says-she-cant-recall-date-of-alleged-trump-attack/

“When do you believe Donald Trump assaulted you?” her attorney, Mike Ferrara, asked Carroll during her testimony Wednesday.

“This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve constantly trying to pin down,” Carroll said.

...  “She can’t tell you the date that she claims to have been raped. She can’t tell you the month that she claims to have been raped. She can’t tell you the season. She can’t even tell you the year that she claims to have been raped by Donald Trump,” defense attorney Joe Tacopina said during his opening statement.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't, but if he did, you would think she would remember when it happened.   It would be indelibly written in her brain one would think.   But that detail was not important apparently.   Which is why this wasn't a criminal trial.  

One thing is for sure, this will be appealed.  

mspart

• Fire 2

It was funny when he said she wasn't his type and then proceeded to identify her as his wife.

I'd say it is probably tough to defend yourself from an old accusation but he didn't try so we don't know.  I suppose he just wants to get past it.  TBH, when they didn't agree on the rape allegation, I expected him to declare himself exonerated.  Like he did with Mueller.

45 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

The title stands. 

The title probably cannot be altered by now anyway, but it is not a statement of objective truth.   Even the article you posted explicitly says it isn't true. 

mspart

Criminal libel is the act of publishing a false statement of fact that is injurious to someone’s reputation, and that the publisher knows is false or acted with reckless disregard as to whether it was true or not.

It is a felony in most states, and can result in jail time, fines, and/or community service.

Interesting, this article also doesn't say Trump is a rapist.    You are two for two now.   It does say he is not the nicest guy in the world, but we all know that.   I again reiterate I don't want him as President and I view him as toxic.  

mspart

4 hours ago, mspart said:

Interesting, this article also doesn't say Trump is a rapist.    You are two for two now.   It does say he is not the nicest guy in the world, but we all know that.   I again reiterate I don't want him as President and I view him as toxic.  

mspart

Ok, so if we call him the Republican frontrunner/sexual abuser, is that better?

All I know is that Mikey better not EVER call someone else's sources out, or call other people names for their personal opinion on a topic.  

I'm with mspart on this...can't stand Trump, he needs to go away, but to come on here and post what Mikey posted is pretty freakin bottom feeder type troll crap.  Funny part is, I'd be the first in line to bash and smear anyone and want the max sentencing possible, including Trump, if they in fact were convicted of rape.  

19 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

All I know is that Mikey better not EVER call someone else's sources out, or call other people names for their personal opinion on a topic.  

I'm with mspart on this...can't stand Trump, he needs to go away, but to come on here and post what Mikey posted is pretty freakin bottom feeder type troll crap.  Funny part is, I'd be the first in line to bash and smear anyone and want the max sentencing possible, including Trump, if they in fact were convicted of rape.  

Since it was a civil trial, there was no chance of a prison sentence. 

But then my hopes weren’t high for your response. 

Just now, Mike Parrish said:

But then my hopes weren’t high for your response. 

That is what you got out of my post...but then again my hopes weren't high for your response either.  And the irony of you acknowledging it was a civil case but still stand by that he was somehow convicted of a crime....

Just now, Bigbrog said:

That is what you got out of my post...but then again my hopes weren't high for your response either.  And the irony of you acknowledging it was a civil case but still stand by that he was somehow convicted of a crime....

The depths of the failure of the schools in your area should cause it to designated an educational superfund site. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

The depths of the failure of the schools in your area should cause it to designated an educational superfund site. 

LOL...even your failed attempts at criticism show how immature your posts and thought processes are.  Keep on starting threads accusing people of rape, while posting articles about a civil suit and then trying to criticize other people while acknowledging it was a civil suit...can't make this stuff up...but yes, "try" and rip on MY education...LOL

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Yes it was a civil trial therefore there can be no conviction for prison/rape purposes.   You are absolutely correct in this and thus your thread title is wrong and not truthful. 

mspart

45 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes it was a civil trial therefore there can be no conviction for prison/rape purposes.   You are absolutely correct in this and thus your thread title is wrong and not truthful. 

mspart

It was intentional hyperbole. 

I didn’t expect bigbrog or that ilk to get it, but I had higher hopes for some…

Edited by Mike Parrish