• Playwire Ad Area

Iowa and Iowa State Involved in Gambling Investigation

Idaho

6 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Not sure.  Has anyone seen his wife/ex-wife lately?  Frightening amount of cosmetic surgery.  More plastic than a Barbie doll.  Also somehow affords quite a lavish lifestyle for an alleged Ohio State student.🤔

Post a picture 

16 hours ago, Hwt1 said:

Were they freshmen then, was it in the dual? I would still take Assad, big jump in weight for Broderson. Iowa could have also went Kennedy 165, Caliendo 174 (or vice versa) and Brands at 184. That would have given them good chance to win 184 also. But guess we will never know. Has been 19 or 20 years since ISU won, may have to put an asterisk “if” they win this year. 

Lindenwood Open, yes they were both freshmen.  Broderson redshirted and Assad would later have his pulled.

Was there even talk of Assad going 197 if he’s not suspended?

On 9/8/2023 at 1:29 AM, Hwt1 said:

I agree. Dresser has been there 6 years and still hasn’t been in top 10. Panino, Shwiderski and Cbittum wouldn’t have all been in the lineup this year anyway, with Cody moving up. Someone would have redshirt.

You're right. With swiderski moving up, it takes one out, but he nay only be going up because of the circumstances. Kinda dumb to have a logjam on a team that has yet to find the success they strive for. I like Dresser. There's a feeling that good stuff is happening there and moving in the right direction, it just doesn't show with tournament team points.

On 9/8/2023 at 7:09 PM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

lilixo19@insta

Looks like a different human being. I guess some might like it, but not my thing. Just remember that everything you see is plastic.

Still followed by a number of recent college wrestlers and coaches!

I don't see plastic. But followed by coaches? that's wild. Young men love looking at this stuff on their phones.

3 hours ago, juniorvarsity said:

You're right. With swiderski moving up, it takes one out, but he nay only be going up because of the circumstances. Kinda dumb to have a logjam on a team that has yet to find the success they strive for. I like Dresser. There's a feeling that good stuff is happening there and moving in the right direction, it just doesn't show with tournament team points.

Swiderski was redshirtting this year and heading to 157 for next season either way.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 9/10/2023 at 6:27 AM, juniorvarsity said:

I don't see plastic. But followed by coaches? that's wild. Young men love looking at this stuff on their phones.

Well, it is either plastic, or she went from being a young woman with fairly average proportions to amazingly grew extremely large lumps on her chest and posterior over the course of a few weeks a couple years ago...  

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Well, it is either plastic, or she went from being a young woman with fairly average proportions to amazingly grew extremely large lumps on her chest and posterior over the course of a few weeks a couple years ago...  

Nothing wrong with more than a mouthful if you know how to use your mouth.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Oh damn, doesn't even look like the same person. I see her previous account with her last name "Echemendia" has been deleted and this one started fresh. All the telltale signs of invasive procedures and looks to be in rapid succession. Could be due to the trauma she experienced through the event or in the past, emotional issues, or as simple as she likes the look. Ya never know.

5 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Oh damn, doesn't even look like the same person. I see her previous account with her last name "Echemendia" has been deleted and this one started fresh. All the telltale signs of invasive procedures and looks to be in rapid succession. Could be due to the trauma she experienced through the event or in the past, emotional issues, or as simple as she likes the look. Ya never know.

Frankenstein's monster

I feel she didn't delete the account, but just changed the name?  Otherwise, I never would have it.  Initially followed for the "train wreck" curiosity; continued to follow for the same reasons.  Not the type of account that generally tickles my fancy.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

So, were any suspension actually reported for Iowa wrestlers?  I think the only source was Pat Mineo...not sure I saw anyone else reporting on the suspensions for the Hawkeye mat warriors.

Who the actual fck is that?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

So, were any suspension actually reported for Iowa wrestlers?  I think the only source was Pat Mineo...not sure I saw anyone else reporting on the suspensions for the Hawkeye mat warriors.

I don't think any were formerly announced by the school or the NCAA to the public.  However it does seem like Mineo is not the only source.  Intermat and Flo have removed Brands, Assad, Big Tone from their rankings.  I doubt they would have done that on the word of Mineo alone.

1 hour ago, fishbane said:

I don't think any were formerly announced by the school or the NCAA to the public.  However it does seem like Mineo is not the only source.  Intermat and Flo have removed Brands, Assad, Big Tone from their rankings.  I doubt they would have done that on the word of Mineo alone.

Who the actual fck is that?

• Haha 1

You know what is going to be impressive, and folks would rather pile on and dog on 'em for it...?

Iowa is probably still going home with a trophy this year, even with three of their high AA favorites out.  That is with the reduction of 'team' trophies being reduced from four to three.

• Fire 1

Copied from Iowa State board.  The following wrestlers failed their hydration test while attempting to qualify for the accompanying weight.  They still have time to figure it out and requalify, but as expressed on the Iowa state board, this likely means that Echemendia is not touching 141 and that Gaitan has put on the requisite weight for his weight class after being undersized last year.

Kysen Terukina   125 M RS Jr. 0-0  
Drew Woodley   141 M RS Jr. 0-0  
Anthony Echemendia   149 M RS So. 0-0  
Paniro Johnson   149 M So. 0-0  
Andrew Huddleston   157 M RS Jr. 0-0  
Caden Schmidt   165 M Jr. 0-0  
Ben Monroe   165 M RS Jr. 0-0  
MJ Gaitan   174 M RS Fr. 0-0  
Colby Runner   184 M Fr. 0-0
Edited by flyingcement