• Playwire Ad Area

Uncommitted top 100 flowrestling recruits, class of 2024

BlacknGold

Just now, ionel said:

Anytime son.

You don't know what's best for him, or his family. You don't know them. You just promote him to another school because you don't want to see him in an Iowa singlet. Don't pretend you actually care about the kid by telling him to get away from his family

6 minutes ago, BlacknGold said:

You don't know what's best for him, or his family. You don't know them. You just promote him to another school because you don't want to see him in an Iowa singlet. Don't pretend you actually care about the kid by telling him to get away from his family

Good grief man are you actually new/oblivious to the situation? Have you ever met them? 

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

Good grief man are you actually new/oblivious to the situation? Have you ever met them? 

Oh you're just here to save Angelo, aren't you? You need save him from his family and give him your amazing advice. LOL

This has nothing to do with the #1 wrestler in the country possibly going to Iowa. You're just a hero...

Edited by BlacknGold
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

at the end of the day, I think he ends up at Iowa. There could be an argument made, he might be better off if he could go off on his own.  Both his brothers have proven to be complete knuckle heads, where Angelo to this point has been a great kid.  Anthony has had issues at every single place he has been, ALL OF THEM. OKIE ST was miserable with AJ in the room, and there was tension for sure. Who knows maybe they all grow up and shit ends great?  I know his dad, and he is a tough but fair dude. Let's see it all plays out. 

• 4 weeks later...

ASU has had two light classes in a row. Need depth at the upper weights. Manville now on board. Larkin will be at some point. Merrill would be a great get for 197. Greco guys should want to come to ASU in my opinion. And Schunke at Hwt if he wrestles. He is all of 285 but will NIL money possibly, wrestling might be in his future. He is in the 400s as a football recruit. 

1 hour ago, SunDevil said:

ASU has had two light classes in a row. Need depth at the upper weights. Manville now on board. Larkin will be at some point. Merrill would be a great get for 197. Greco guys should want to come to ASU in my opinion. And Schunke at Hwt if he wrestles. He is all of 285 but will NIL money possibly, wrestling might be in his future. He is in the 400s as a football recruit. 

Every recruiting site is a little different, but Schunke is in the ESPN 300 and a 4* with 7 offers according to ESPN. The elite camps this summer along with this fall season will probably determine his direction. NIL could play a factor, but he may play the long ball with his chance of bigger paydays down the road. 

Who is the greco coach at Sunkist? 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

Every recruiting site is a little different, but Schunke is in the ESPN 300 and a 4* with 7 offers according to ESPN. The elite camps this summer along with this fall season will probably determine his direction. NIL could play a factor, but he may play the long ball with his chance of bigger paydays down the road. 

Who is the greco coach at Sunkist? 

Good question. 

On 5/8/2023 at 6:05 PM, MNRodent said:

I'm big on Ethan Riddle at 174.  He has a really good improvement curve over the last year.  When Millard committed, he said he would probably be 157 or maybe 165 if he grows.  Lyden has battled injuries, so hard to say where he'll be when and if healthy.

I'm late on this one, but I'm REALLY high on Riddle as well. He just moves so easily on his feet. He's the one who knocked of Mesenbrink as a Freshmen I believe. But he's slick. Transitions well, hits shots to both sides, good chain Wrestling on his feet.

I had him as one of my underrated guys from this class. Could easily seee him being a multi-time AA and a contender if he keeps developing his shot and...of course does all that stuff you need to do. But the talent's certainly there.