• Playwire Ad Area

What was the big transfer news at noon today?

Jimmy Cinnabon

1 hour ago, RandolphTJones said:

Another thread going nowhere due to reckless speculation by Pat Minnow. (Which he deleted the evidence) SHOCKING. 

Have Jim Minnow and Patty Cinnabon been working together on this?  🤔

21 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

We will find Minnow's true identity on here one day. The reckless speculation will just become way too reckless that not even a keyboard could hide it. 

Fairly certain he doesn't even browse these forums.

His aim is to grow his brand his way and he has enough nuthuggers out there at this point that he can accept being a sort of 'bigger' fish.  In short, people will screenshot what is said here and send it to him so they can lick the salt off his sac just to get the ole proverbial 'lmao' response.

His Facebook 'forum' page is massive at this point and he is constantly on there while also having a fulltime job and being a fulltime father.  He doesn't have time to mingle with us Keyboard Warrior Supremo Gents here.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

12 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

They have Cole Brooks coming in at 149 and they already have a lot of talent around  that weight 141 - 157 

Will see how long Brooks makes it, somethings not right will the amount of wrestlers entering the portal. Thought Wright was in portal. Not sure what talent your seeing. Please share 

13 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Wyoming has 7 guys in the portal.  Seems excessive.  Also, this was Wright's 6th year.

Couple that with last year's exodus and the last two years have been brutal. I hope they can turn it around. 

• Fire 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 minute ago, Ivan Stankowski said:

What's going on? And what's going to change? They need to build a better assistant coaching staff would be a start I would think 

And what about Minny, Northwestern, Stanford, OU etc. etc.?  With wealthy programs offering $250k, $500k ... what do we think is going to happen to 2nd & 3rd tier programs.  😞

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

And what about Minny, Northwestern, Stanford, OU etc. etc.?  With wealthy programs offering $250k, $500k ... what do we think is going to happen to 2nd & 3rd tier programs.  😞

Well they cannot compete with the 2nd and 3rd tier programs right now, so that's an issue. I don't see the 2nd and 3rd tier teams having max exodus 

4 minutes ago, Ivan Stankowski said:

Well they cannot compete with the 2nd and 3rd tier programs right now, so that's an issue. I don't see the 2nd and 3rd tier teams having max exodus 

Aren't Minnesota, Northwestern, Stanford 2nd or 3rd tier?

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

Yep... it's a sad reality. 

With Wyoming, I don't think it's the same issue. Most of the guys they are losing (Buchanan as an exception)  I don't see getting offered big money. I am not sure what is going on there. As a fan of wrestling on the West, I hope they can turn it around. 

• Fire 2

28 minutes ago, Ivan Stankowski said:

What's going on? And what's going to change? They need to build a better assistant coaching staff would be a start I would think 

No idea - With the exception of Buchanan moving to another program and probably getting some $$$$, I am not sure what is happening with all the other guys. 

7 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Fairly certain he doesn't even browse these forums.

His aim is to grow his brand his way and he has enough nuthuggers out there at this point that he can accept being a sort of 'bigger' fish.  In short, people will screenshot what is said here and send it to him so they can lick the salt off his sac just to get the ole proverbial 'lmao' response.

His Facebook 'forum' page is massive at this point and he is constantly on there while also having a fulltime job and being a fulltime father.  He doesn't have time to mingle with us Keyboard Warrior Supremo Gents here.

I see mentions from time to time on Facebook referencing this forum as well as the Hawkeye board.  

I don’t keep track if it’s him directly or his loyal minions….. 

Edited by Caveira

16 hours ago, ionel said:

Guys like Garrison Dendy, Chase Zollmann, Guillermo Escobedo, Darren Green, Hayden Lieb, Branden Paul Pagurayan, Paul Esparza-Garcia, are not getting nil money, Buchanan is a different story and good for him. But when you have 8/9 guys leaving with a roster of 25 wrestlers, close to 30% of your team bailing , something doesn't feel right. 

14 minutes ago, Ivan Stankowski said:

Guys like Garrison Dendy, Chase Zollmann, Guillermo Escobedo, Darren Green, Hayden Lieb, Branden Paul Pagurayan, Paul Esparza-Garcia, are not getting nil money, Buchanan is a different story and good for him. But when you have 8/9 guys leaving with a roster of 25 wrestlers, close to 30% of your team bailing , something doesn't feel right. 

If I were Branch, these two would warrant a close look as possible replacements. 

https://www.themeateater.com/conservation/wildlife-management/photos-wyoming-wrestlers-fight-off-grizzly-attack-with-bare-hands

• Haha 1