• Playwire Ad Area

Clarence Thomas continues to be a blight on the dignity of highest court in the land

VakAttack

23 hours ago, VakAttack said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-scotus-undisclosed-luxury-travel-gifts-crow?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=TwitterThread

Just further evidence that the ethics requirements that all other judges are subject to should be imposed on SCOTUS Justices.

Clarence Thomas said and I Quote "He was advised he did not have to disclose these trips." also " early in my tenure at the court, I sought guidance from colleagues and others in judiciary , and was advised that this sort of personal hospitality from close friends, who do not have a business before the court ,was not reportable. I have endeavored  to follow that counsel throughout my tenure,and have always sought to comply with the disclosure guidelines. He and Harlan Crow have been good friends since 1996.

I would argue that the Big Blight came from the Democratic Senators during the hearings for his nomination. Clarence Thomas called it a high tech lynching. He was correct in his assumption.

Edited by Paul158
add word
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, El Luchador said:

How many of those high profile dems didn't disclose their free ride to pedophile isle.

The list of names in the little black book is probably worth over 50 million dollars in hush money. Maybe more.

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Clarence Thomas said and I Quote "He was advised he did not have to disclose these trips." also " early in my tenure at the court, I sought guidance from colleagues and others in judiciary , and was advised that this sort of personal hospitality from close friends, who do not have a business before the court ,was not reportable. I have endeavored  to follow that counsel throughout my tenure,and have always sought to comply with the disclosure guidelines. He and Harlan Crow have been good friends since 1996.

Oh, well, if the person accused says it...

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Trump was dem at that time, so at least one.

Was he rumored to have been there?  Serious question.  I know according to the documentary they had dinner once, but never made reference of him being on the pedophile plane.

• Fire 1

37 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Was he rumored to have been there?  Serious question.  I know according to the documentary they had dinner once, but never made reference of him being on the pedophile plane.

He is on the flight log and there are pictures of them together in distinct scenes spanning many years.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Yes, he went there. The dispute comes in who stopped being friends with who and the spin now(or maybe not spin)...who's to say. If you like Trump, he was so outraged over Epstein hitting on a younger women, he banned him from the club. If you don't, Epstein thought Trump was dishonest and their friendship stopped over some business dealings.

I'm sure you have seen the comments where Trump "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

He was also accused or raping a 13 year old girl with Epstien. That lawsuit went away before the election I believe. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

(I posted the first link that I saw. The story isn't about the opinions in there, it's just the fact that he was in fact sued by a women who claims she was raped).

We is known is that Trump was on the Epstein plane once according to flight records. Maybe that's because he had his own private plane, maybe it's because he only went there once...I don't know.

Trump doesn't do himself any favors by bragging about how he can walk into the changing rooms as Mrs. Teen USA pageants while they're getting dressed because he "owns the thing," or pointing at a 12 year old girl and saying, "I'll be dating her in 10 years," loudly...on video. 

Wow...didn't know that...if true...not saying it isn't but just never heard any of that for some reason.  One would think it would have been all over MSNBC...but then again maybe it was since I don't watch the news.  The whole Epstein thing is sickening, and every last person involved should be in jail...or even better...get the Epstein treatment.