• Playwire Ad Area

Former Ohio State wrestler on "Love is Blind" reality show

5 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

"Here in Albuquerque?" As in you live there? I've spent the last week in your state.  Gila National Forest was amazing

Hope you noticed there's no astroturf in Gili. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Hope you noticed there's no astroturf in Gili. 

Mowing season is here.  My grass believes, this is the year it, 'takes the title.'  In the off season I picked up a little something bigger and better from the portal.  Check back in October. I really like our chances this season. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Mowing season is here.  My grass believes, this is the year it, 'takes the title.'  In the off season I picked up a little something bigger and better from the portal.  Check back in October. I really like our chances this season. 

Fly still sit'n out back, umbrella drink in hand, staring at the astroturf.  No mower upgrade for that boy. 

PS: I got a new carburetor, kindve like pulling a good 125 lb out of the portal.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

13 minutes ago, ionel said:

PS: I got a new carburetor, kindve like pulling a good 125 lb out of the portal. 

Yes indeed. I can remember sitting at the kitchen table with my ol' man taking apart different carburetors and giving them a 'tune up.' Good memories. 💪

17 minutes ago, ionel said:

Fly still sit'n out back, umbrella drink in hand, staring at the astroturf.  No mower upgrade for that boy. 

He's already smarter than I'll ever be.  Cool as the other side of the pillow...:classic_cool:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Sounds like love isn't so blind when it comes to cauliflower ear 😕

https://screenrant.com/love-is-blind-season-4-josh-demas-cauliflower-ears/

So they have a photo of him after B10’s, but never actually mention wrestling and blame the ear on being a “professional fighter,” interesting

Edited by 1032004

22 hours ago, flyingcement said:

"Here in Albuquerque?" As in you live there? I've spent the last week in your state.  Gila National Forest was amazing

I sure do, Gila is amazing. There's a lot of great scenery around the state. Not much for wrestling though, unfortunately.

• Fire 1

On 4/6/2023 at 3:09 PM, PencilNeck said:

Whoever ever created the graphic in the first post seems to be playing fast and loose with exclamation points...

Wear your headgear, kids!

I got a haircut once and the women giving me the cut put plastic gloves on when she saw my ears and she commented on them. I don't remember the exact conversation, but she asked me if I was a Wrestler and I said, "yup, the ears give it away," and...she goes on to tell me that they're caused by a fungus and some type of skin disease causes them. 

So I explained to her how you ACTUALLY get cauliflower ear...it's from the cartilage getting kinda broken down and...well-everyone here knows the truth.

She comes back and CONTINUES to argue with me saying her Husband Wrestled, and that's why he quit! So I asked how long and she says he wrestled His Freshmen year. I remember making some comment like, "well, your Husband's wrong, I've wrestled for 15 year(or whatever it was at that point) and it's not a skin disease or a fungus. And then just sat there as she was huffy and I was a little annoyed. She also didn't believe me when I said MOST Wrestlers(this was College by this point) had cauliflower. 

I suspect she confused what her husband had told her...

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

I got a haircut once and the women giving me the cut put plastic gloves on when she saw my ears and she commented on them. I don't remember the exact conversation, but she asked me if I was a Wrestler and I said, "yup, the ears give it away," and...she goes on to tell me that they're caused by a fungus and some type of skin disease causes them. 

So I explained to her how you ACTUALLY get cauliflower ear...it's from the cartilage getting kinda broken down and...well-everyone here knows the truth.

She comes back and CONTINUES to argue with me saying her Husband Wrestled, and that's why he quit! So I asked how long and she says he wrestled His Freshmen year. I remember making some comment like, "well, your Husband's wrong, I've wrestled for 15 year(or whatever it was at that point) and it's not a skin disease or a fungus. And then just sat there as she was huffy and I was a little annoyed. She also didn't believe me when I said MOST Wrestlers(this was College by this point) had cauliflower. 

I suspect she confused what her husband had told her...

Gotta wonder what your hair looked like after.  

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 2:34 PM, TonyClifton said:

Another former tOSU wrestler, Nathaniel Augustson can be seen in Better Call Saul and quite a few other things.

Damn! Just catching with the last season on Netflix, and saw "Coach Nathanimal" answer the security office door. Going off of his technique videos on YouTube, he seems like a natural for on screen work.

• Fire 2

Doesn't it seem like going to the moon ought to be a bigger deal than being on a reality TV show?  Perhaps this explains why jersey shore types like Suriano & Ferrari are so popular on these here boards.    🤔 

2 hours ago, Tom formerly Tofurky said:

Damn! Just catching with the last season on Netflix, and saw "Coach Nathanimal" answer the security office door. Going off of his technique videos on YouTube, he seems like a natural for on screen work.

Here's a clip of him gettin whooped in Hell or High Water. My buddy is the passenger in the car

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, ionel said:

Doesn't it seem like going to the moon ought to be a bigger deal than being on a reality TV show?  Perhaps this explains why jersey shore types like Suriano & Ferrari are so popular on these here boards.    🤔 

It is a bigger deal, but you're confusing what is important with what makes somebody famous/notable. Not everyone thinks becoming famous is important.