• Playwire Ad Area

AJ Ferrari gets into confrontation with UFC athlete Kevin Holland

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

As I said, I paid $200 for mine... so maybe closer to the pic below, but mine was better.

And yours was?

DQNdRMS1LMnXWRYPM0Ob3CJuj2da67PfFyHMA=&r

Mine was $700

1971-pontiac-lemans

look above, do you think worth 2x+?  😉

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

As I said, I paid $200 for mine... so maybe closer to the pic below, but mine was better.

And yours was?

DQNdRMS1LMnXWRYPM0Ob3CJuj2da67PfFyHMA=&r

1973 Ford Mustang Convertible. Canary yellow in color, which I liked a lot but mine did NOT look this good. 

Yellow 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible - MustangAttitude.com Photo Detail

• Fire 1

This was my first truck. 1994 Ford Bronco. Gramps sold it to me for $3000 after he had to stop driving, but he put ~40000 miles on it and it was his prized possession. He put the brush guard, some big ass tires(I don't think he had any lift kit on it, but he did drive it all around through the woods, so it had a winch). It was 10 years old by the time I got it, but it meant the world.

Had to get out and manually put it into 4-wheel drive.

Put over 200,000 Miles on it before she died on me...but she died JUST as I was pulling into work, so it was a good death! 

Gramps didn't have a lot of money, so that was a gift I really appreciated.

But THIS...is my favorite vehicle to this day.

1994 Ford Bronco Parts & Accessories For Sale at Bronco Graveyard

• Fire 4

First car was an early 1950's Nash Rambler station wagon.

The front seats laid down flat. A lot of room for fishing gear.

Nowhere near as dull as it sounds as I bought it from an Uncle who was a master machanic. As in Indy 500 racing teams mechanic. He replaced the crappy Nash engine with a really nice 4 cylinder engine with a lot more power. At the same time put in a different transmission and really beefed up the drive train as well as the suspension to handle more power the 4 banger had.

It was that power that got me in trouble - as the 4 banger was an Offenhouser with a bit over 300 horsepower. The cheezy looking Rambler Station Wagon could hit an honest 140 mph. That was why my dad forced the sale back to my Uncle Harold. He finally sold it to a friend who was a F1 race driver in Europe.

Always wondered what it would be like to put one of those Offy engines of 750-1100 hp in a dumpy looking old 'family truckster' type of vehicle. Still miss that old car.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

13 hours ago, scourge165 said:

This was my first truck. 1994 Ford Bronco. Gramps sold it to me for $3000 after he had to stop driving, but he put ~40000 miles on it and it was his prized possession. He put the brush guard, some big ass tires(I don't think he had any lift kit on it, but he did drive it all around through the woods, so it had a winch). It was 10 years old by the time I got it, but it meant the world.

Had to get out and manually put it into 4-wheel drive.

Put over 200,000 Miles on it before she died on me...but she died JUST as I was pulling into work, so it was a good death! 

Gramps didn't have a lot of money, so that was a gift I really appreciated.

But THIS...is my favorite vehicle to this day.

1994 Ford Bronco Parts & Accessories For Sale at Bronco Graveyard

Oh man I am so jealous!!  This was my dream vehicle when I was in high school...never could save enough pennies to get one.  Thought about getting one now and fixing it up...but then I realize I have zero skills in terms of "fixing it up"!

• Fire 1