• Playwire Ad Area

Rosselli Resigns

MPhillips

It’s a shame seeing the decline of both OK programs. When looking at coaching jobs an old head coach once told me, “The guys that were there got there for a reason. They didn’t forget how to coach all of a sudden.” 

Mark Cody did a great job at his other stops and Rosselli was put on the same level as Casey Cunningham. 

Probably gonna be hard to sustain success at either program until OK HS wrestling gets good again. Even if one of MI, Iowa, and Ohio take a dip in HS the travel to another talent rich place is so much closer. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Who? Hard to keep track of recruiting classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

They have a big recruit coming in from NJ who has multiple time AA maybe national champ potential, I wonder if he stays or goes 

I would guess he is talking about Anthony Santaniello. A very good wrestler but is ranked #9 at his weight class nationally so not a top P4P guy currently.

1 hour ago, Packard said:

Probably gonna be hard to sustain success at either program until OK HS wrestling gets good again. Even if one of MI, Iowa, and Ohio take a dip in HS the travel to another talent rich place is so much closer. 

ahh ... you sure on that.  Stillwater finished 2nd to Blair at Ironman this year they shoulda coulda woulda won it if the youngest Ferrari hadn't left. 

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

ahh ... you sure on that.  Stillwater finished 2nd to Blair at Ironman this year they shoulda coulda woulda won it if the youngest Ferrari hadn't left. 

Stillwater also beat delbarton who beat Blair this season and beat up St. Joes who beat delbarton and finished #1 in NJ , Stillwater high has been really putting in the work recently 

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Gus said:

I would guess he is talking about Anthony Santaniello. A very good wrestler but is ranked #9 at his weight class nationally so not a top P4P guy currently.

If that guy isn’t an AA in college I’ll retire from all online wrestling forums 

30 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Stillwater also beat delbarton who beat Blair this season and beat up St. Joes who beat delbarton and finished #1 in NJ , Stillwater high has been really putting in the work recently 

Stillwater beat Edmond North at Okla HS state by 1 point. That’s with all the okie st recruiting for them. They’ve done well. But make no mistake, Okla st has more to do with it than Stillwater HS. 

• Fire 1

Oklahoma is a career killer now.  They can’t figure out what they are.  Hired Mark Cody to clean the program up then ousted him for doing it.  He had consistent AA’s and a National Champ.  Then they did Roselli dirty as well.  Good luck whoever goes there.

19 hours ago, Packard said:

It’s a shame seeing the decline of both OK programs. When looking at coaching jobs an old head coach once told me, “The guys that were there got there for a reason. They didn’t forget how to coach all of a sudden.” 

Mark Cody did a great job at his other stops and Rosselli was put on the same level as Casey Cunningham. 

What? lol. Have you not seen all of the D1 commits out of Oklahoma? I cannot tell if you are joking or not. Oklahoma has a TON of talent 

• Fire 2