• Playwire Ad Area

Morgan State

flyingcement

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Looking at dukes roster on wrestlestat, they only have 2 seniors , both with limited to no starting experience and the best 2 returning guys were 8-13 and 12-17 last year and they have one intriguing prospect , Aiden Wallace from Bergen catholic but it looks like he’s redshirting …it’s going to be a very long year for duke , they were the 80th dual team out of 80 last year and it’s looking like more of the same 

I wanna see Duke vs Queens

On 8/25/2023 at 1:49 AM, TitleIX is ripe for reform said:

Keeping wrestling alive at Stanford helps wrestling nationwide, in my humble opinion.  Men's gymnastics decayed into becoming a mere regional sport, and it hasn't been good for the remaining teams.    

Obvs I'm kidding about Stanford. I'm not actually mad that some of the wrestlers Koll recruited to Cornell followed him to the Cardinal. Maybe about Daniel Cardenas.

14 hours ago, 1032004 said:

To be fair doesn’t wrestlestat notoriously under-rate freshmen?  Although of course I have no idea how highly touted any of the freshmen are, can’t seem to find any articles on their recruiting class.

It does seem like they’d probably be underdogs against Sacred Heart, who are #77.  I was kinda surprised Duke was #79.

I am curious how Morgan State performs against Sacred Heart, Queens and Bloomsburg. I don't think they're going to do well against the rest of the D-I slate but I respect the ambition. Cliff Keen!

Interesting note: looks like Quincy Monday's  backup at Princeton, Jacob Marsh, is an MSU grad transfer (though he's listed as a senior it also says he got a degree in sociology). 

Edited by ugarles