• Playwire Ad Area

Give credit to Vito and Yianna for not jumping ship during Covid!

Wrassler

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

That is complete and utter bullshit.

If I could check your IP Address - I'd guess you're posting from Russia. ***duck duck goose** Russian's and the constant lying.

This says everything one needs to know about "Offthemat," and why I won't bother reading anything posted by that user.

i have little doubt that a good majority want to just sweep the whole boogie bug  thing under the rug...

of course they do...

the agreed, promoted, and vilified anyone that did not just blindly believe the craziness that was going on...

promoted and vilified anyone that did not agree with their government official that was lying daily just trying to cover his own ass because he was involved in something he should not have been...

now...

when some semblance of truth starts to come out and they have no choice but to accept they were being puppets...

now...

it is we all have our own sense of morality... we all can make our own choices... we were just doing the best we can...

sounds a lot like some redneck in a camo hat and overalls telling his slow witted wife he is sorry... everyone makes mistakes... he won't ever hit her again...

come on back, baby...

• Fire 3

5 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Yeah, it is(it IS better than the significant number of crazies who believe that this was long planned and that Hamlins family was in on it and that they're using a body double, a popular new conspiracy that's particularly stupid). 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/damar-hamlin-will-play-football-nfl-players-union-doctor-says-rcna69806

I'm also not sure why people think this is something that's never happened before, tragic as it was.

But he's working out with plans to play again per his Doctor.

We’ll see.  The NFL is pretty rigorous with their physical examinations, so he was determined to have had a healthy heart before his collapse.  Are those same physicians now going to say he’s good to go, again?  After what happened, I don’t see anyone in the NFL putting their name on the line to say they’ll take responsibility for allowing him back on the field.  What I saw did not resemble commotio cortis, it was something else.  Something they missed or that is undiagnosable.  I hope Hamlin lives a long and happy life, but I don’t believe he’ll be playing NFL football again. 

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

We’ll see.  The NFL is pretty rigorous with their physical examinations, so he was determined to have had a healthy heart before his collapse.  Are those same physicians now going to say he’s good to go, again?  After what happened, I don’t see anyone in the NFL putting their name on the line to say they’ll take responsibility for allowing him back on the field.  What I saw did not resemble commotio cortis, it was something else.  Something they missed or that is undiagnosable.  I hope Hamlin lives a long and happy life, but I don’t believe he’ll be playing NFL football again. 

HOW did it not resemble commotio cortis? He was hit by a 6'4 220LB WRer in the chest as he lunged forward. 
That is EXACTLY the scenario in which that occurs. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/damar-hamlin-updates-bills-gathering-medical-advice-on-safetys-future-playing-professional-football/

I have to ask...not being a cardiologist myself, and operating under the assumption that you MUST be one given your absolute certainty about what DIDN'T cause it(likely because you believe you know what DID...that'd be fair to say, right?)...

Also, what do you mean by he's "still having trouble?" A couple months ago he said he was feeling "great" physically.

This is pretty much the ONLY thing some people want to talk about and give their opinions on...

However, I presume he's not a patient of yours correct? It seems like it'd be in bad taste to offer an opinion on his current health(that contradicts his own from months ago) or his future health in that case).

• Fire 1

On 3/23/2023 at 1:38 PM, BerniePragle said:

Weather?  I've lived both places and believe it or not the difference is huge.  Ithaca may still have snow on the ground and they're getting ready to mow their lawns in Central PA.  A little bit of exaggeration but you'd be amazed.

There's got to be a punch line about Dake and sunlight in there somewhere.