• Playwire Ad Area

Iowa targeting Nic Bouzakis along with other 2 Ferraris

Jimmy Cinnabon

So we are being assured by some newcomer to the chat that Mr. Lee has definitely reached out to Bouzakis.

The same Bouzakis who is not in the portal and currently a student at another B1G university?

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I don't know if Bouzakis is heading out of Columbus, but he and Mendez look like they could be career 133lbers, something OSU was hoping wouldn't happen. 

That's a problem when you have so much money tied up in them. 

Something has to give. Reports are Mendez isn't a guy who can pack on weight, so moving up might be hard for him. Bouzakis is not a tall person. Can't see him at 141 and I'm not sure 125 is an option either. Could Mendez make 125? 

• Fire 1

Just now, TylerDurden said:

I don't know if Bouzakis is heading out of Columbus, but he and Mendez look like they could be career 133lbers, something OSU was hoping wouldn't happen. 

That's a problem when you have so much money tied up in them. 

Something has to give. Reports are Mendez isn't a guy who can pack on weight, so moving up might be hard for him. Bouzakis is not a tall person. Can't see him at 141 and I'm not sure 125 is an option either. Could Mendez make 125? 

He just posted on his instagram that he's a Buckeye.  He's going nowhere.  Great work @Jimmy Cinnabon

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

5 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@Jamie_Taco is in "the know".  Ask him

You seem upset by this. I don't claim to know a lot, but I have good info on this from someone who would definitely know. Again, not saying it's gonna happen but there is smoke, even with bouzakis doing damage control on Instagram.

Also, bouzakis won't be the only 133 Iowa goes after this offseason. The Brands are making moves, so just sit back and watch it unfold. Kansas City is going to be fun!

Edited by Jamie_Taco

Just now, Jamie_Taco said:

You seem upset by this. I don't claim to know a lot, but I have good info on this from someone who would definitely know. Again, not saying it's gonna happen but there is smoke, even with bouzakis doing damage control on Instagram.

there is still plenty of slack with minnow and the pastry guys around...

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Also, bouzakis won't be the only 133 Iowa goes after this offseason. The Brands are making moves, so just sit back and watch it unfold. Kansas City is going to be fun!

How about you change your name to Unverifiable_Taco

• Haha 1

Just now, PortaJohn said:

How about you change your name to Unverifiable_Taco

PortaJohn is so sad that the guy on a message board won't share his sources with strangers. Keep crying while Iowa loads up for Kansas City. I will be here later to tell you I told you so.

1 minute ago, Jamie_Taco said:

PortaJohn is so sad that the guy on a message board won't share his sources with strangers. Keep crying while Iowa loads up for Kansas City. I will be here later to tell you I told you so.

Well, you're making a bad first impression for your sources.  They obviously suck.  

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

You seem to be the only one sad that you won't share your sources...?

8 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

So you're in the know and know they're currently or plan to cheat?

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Well, you're making a bad first impression for your sources.  They obviously suck.  

Nah, you're just emotional and mad. If you read, you'd see I said "I don't know if it will happen" but I can say with 100% certainty that bouzakis has been in talks with Terry. Just cause he posted something on instagram for damage control doesn't mean it didn't happen.

As I said, it's early, so make sure you keep an eye on Iowa. It's just getting started.

You have a good day, PortaJohn lol

Edited by Jamie_Taco

Cheat? You know a wrestler can reach out themselves, right?

And the coach cannot reapond.

Are you really this ignorant?

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Jamie Taco is fantastic.  He can't argue his point so he's going to accuse you of being emotional in 3,2,1...

What point am I not arguing? You want me to out my source, which I won't do. Why would I? You can choose to believe what you want. It's literally no sweat off my nuts.

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Jamie Taco is fantastic.  He can't argue his point so he's going to accuse you of being emotional in 3,2,1...

Unfortunately he doesn't understand your name in a moniker because you actually don't give any shits.

The ole 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' arguement won't save them like it did Bill.I.Am.

• Fire 1

What point am I not arguing? You want me to out my source, which I won't do. Why would I? You can choose to believe what you want. It's literally no sweat off my nuts.

I hope you don't out your sources.  You'll embarrass them