• Playwire Ad Area

An Modest Proposal for Spencer and Yianni

InsideTripper

At least from the look of him, Yianni could use a bit more power. Spencer, meanwhile, has to take batter care of his body.

They should get together on a kind of Rocky-goes-to-Russia training camp (but in Iowa or New York, not Russia, of course). Spencer could get Yianni to do hundreds of pullups daily and some dips so he can finally get some triceps. Yianni could teach Spencer how to heal and how to bail out when in real danger.

• Fire 2

32 minutes ago, InsideTripper said:

At least from the look of him, Yianni could use a bit more power. Spencer, meanwhile, has to take batter care of his body.

They should get together on a kind of Rocky-goes-to-Russia training camp (but in Iowa or New York, not Russia, of course). Spencer could get Yianni to do hundreds of pullups daily and some dips so he can finally get some triceps. Yianni could teach Spencer how to heal and how to bail out when in real danger.

Triceps are for pushing things away from your body.  So, yeah, he could probably learn from Iowa-style wrestling.

• Haha 1

Who has overpowered Yianni?  I think he's fine.

Spencer just ground his knees to the bone (literally).  He needs to rest for a long time, assuming he doesn't need more surgeries.  I only pray, for his Olympic and international aspirations, that he didn't do irreparable damage in his 6 years at Iowa.  Dude sacrificed his body for the Iowa Hawkeyes.

16 hours ago, scribers said:

Can someone tell me who njDan is posting as these days so that I can properly torture him? 

16 hours ago, scribers said:

I realize we all laugh about yiannis triceps 4 years later. But Dan legit was analyzing the kid physically. 

Hmm ... are you Dan and just checking to see if your secret identity is still safe?  🤔