• Playwire Ad Area

Worst tactical mistakes of NCAAs?

Jimmy Cinnabon

2 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Going back to your initial post, I may have misunderstood your point.  You may also be misunderstanding mine.  I will take credit (blame) for the initial misunderstanding.  I thought you were saying one thing, but after multiple re-readings, you may have been saying another. Mea culpa!

No, it's all good...and it's all kinda moot as we agree on the larger points. I'm just trying to get clarification as it's a unique situation we're talking about here.

There are things I learned a bit when I did a little reffing ...it's been a long time, that I don't remember exactly. For example for exposure, it starts ~half way up the back, right?

And I am a little confused about the NF only coming into play if you're elbows or shoulders are on the mat(or...presumably bridging). 

Usually you just know it when you see it. The last time I saw a situation involving NF that I didn't really understand was the Vito-Glory scramble. I thought Vito was scoring(and I think he did as well) and then when the ref awards points to Glory, Vito starts scrambling to try and get out and gives up the position.

Just kinda looking for clarification. 

3 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I am not putting on my old school uniform!  Drawing a line.

Ok...that one actually got me a bit! Not quite coffee through the nose, but a good cough right as I was drinking it!

For some reason, you now have a full neck beard and you're a...well fed man in my minds eye!

I was thinking more along the lines of;

Student Costumes Body Set, School Girl Outfit Fancy Dress Turndown Collar 3 Piece Set Women Mini Skirt for Wedding Night

Edited by scourge165

12 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I thought this.  I guess i am old.

0c2fb8b1d3244fee9810be14e3f23dd3_xl.jpg

Ooh...me too! Just been DYING to smell those fingers after the pit check!

Side Rant-I just looked up the top 25 Female Cast members of SNL...and Gilda Radner was 22 of 25! 

Jane Curtin-14th

The top 14 are all from like the last 15 years. I used to love going back and watching old SNL(namely because my Mom could do a PERFECT Gilda Radner impression of her doing a Rosane Roseannadanna).
Blasphemy! 

• Fire 1