Guys you would like to see AA for the first time

Quaker118

I'll choose one from each weight

125: Liam Cronin

133: Mickey Phillippi

141: Andrew Alirez

149: Doug Zapf / Max Murin

157: Josh Humphreys

165: Ramirez and Caliendo will both AA, but they are not upperclassmen.  There don't seem to be any upper classmen who have never AA'd and seem to have a good chance this year

174:  Micky O'Malley

184: Similar comments to 184, but with Salazar, Munoz, and Pinto as the prominent underclassmen

197: Ethan Laird

285: Wyatt Hendrickson

Edited by flyingcement

27 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

165: Ramirez and Caliendo will both AA, but they are not upperclassmen.  There don't seem to be any upper classmen who have never AA'd and seem to have a good chance this year

184: Similar comments to 184, but with Salazar, Munoz, and Pinto as the prominent underclassmen

O malley might not get in, late season slide followed by 0-2 at the Eiwa and now he’s on the bubble for the last at large bid 

• Stalling 1

125-Steve P..pretty cool to see the little Mohawk kid on the podium 

133- joe heilman , family of absolute grinders that had to work and earn every win at this level 

141- Jordan Titus , West Virginia, - WV biggest recruit outside the state in a very long time 

149- Jared Verkleeren - how can you not root the guy that wrestles D1 with diabetes  he can literally faint on the mat if he gets too hyped 

157- Gfeller- announcers at big 12 were saying he was done with wrestling and that he recently had a baby and got married and was working a full time job but decided to give it one more go to get on the podium ..came back to OSU weighing 200 pounds and cut to 157

165- Yant northern Iowa - exciting guy , always brings it 

174- I was going to say O’Malley but as I pointed out above he might not get in and is banged up so I’ll go with Foca , has all the potential to be a finalist hopefully he puts it together 

184- Brian Soldano- undersized true freshman with a wild style hopefully he gets Rutgers and AA 

197-tanner Sloan , been close before and has looked real good at times this year 

285- Wyatt Hendrickson Air Force - guy pins everyone plus can’t remember air forces last AA 

9 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Ditto on Mickey Phillippi at 133.  This has got to be his last shot in a long career.  

8 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

125-Steve P..pretty cool to see the little Mohawk kid on the podium 

133- joe heilman , family of absolute grinders that had to work and earn every win at this level 

141- Jordan Titus , West Virginia, - WV biggest recruit outside the state in a very long time 

149- Jared Verkleeren - how can you not root the guy that wrestles D1 with diabetes  he can literally faint on the mat if he gets too hyped 

157- Gfeller- announcers at big 12 were saying he was done with wrestling and that he recently had a baby and got married and was working a full time job but decided to give it one more go to get on the podium ..came back to OSU weighing 200 pounds and cut to 157

165- Yant northern Iowa - exciting guy , always brings it 

174- I was going to say O’Malley but as I pointed out above he might not get in and is banged up so I’ll go with Foca , has all the potential to be a finalist hopefully he puts it together 

184- Brian Soldano- undersized true freshman with a wild style hopefully he gets Rutgers and AA 

197-tanner Sloan , been close before and has looked real good at times this year 

285- Wyatt Hendrickson Air Force - guy pins everyone plus can’t remember air forces last AA 

Kevin Hoy 2nd at 285 in 2003.

How is it Air Force has a bunch of guys who can't fit in a cockpit?

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 hours ago, flyingcement said:

You sure about that? 

14 minutes ago, Chestcrusher said:

You sure about that? 

165 has KOT, Carr, Hamiti as pretty sure fire AA's. Griffith is a very likely AA based on his past NCAA success. That leaves 4 podium spots for Monday, Kennedy, Amine, Caliendo, Ramirez, Peyton Hall, Kharchla, Olguin, Facundo, etc....