• Playwire Ad Area

Best matches to go back and watch from 2023 conferences

Dark Energy

Hoping for some help. Missed most of conferences .. but did see a few matches.  Want to spend some time watching some … but would love an assist when it comes to finding the right matches to watch.  

Preferences - Good action, good scoring.  At least one wrestler scoring 5+ points in the match.  Doesn’t need to be high seeds wrestling .. want it to be good wrestling with some excellent technique.    If something really interesting and out of the ordinary (novel technique, big controversy), that is bonus.

pls indicate conference and wrestler names.  Pls don’t give away the result.  Any color on why a good match to go find would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!!!

Just watched Cardenas vs Beard.  Lots of action.  

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, Le duke said:

Brooks vs Romero for a complete dismantling of a likely NCAA semi finalist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks vs Finesilver was better. Romero didn't even want to be in the building, let alone on the mat.

Edited by Action

10 hours ago, DiverDownBrian said:

ACC:

Orine vs. Latona and Orine vs Philippi ... Just watch the 3rd period of both

Kane vs Bolen

Just watched Orine (Or een ee apparently) vs Philippi - that was an AWESOME throw in OT for the pin.  Loved it.  Highlight reel material.  Very cool move.   Thanks for this!!

27 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Just watched Orine (Or een ee apparently) vs Philippi - that was an AWESOME throw in OT for the pin.  Loved it.  Highlight reel material.  Very cool move.   Thanks for this!!

Kept the foot in just barely.  I don't think he really wanted to go into rideouts with Phillippi, based on the rest of the match.  Made sense to really go for it in first OT.

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Kept the foot in just barely.  I don't think he really wanted to go into rideouts with Phillippi, based on the rest of the match.  Made sense to really go for it in first OT.

I watched his post-match interview on Flo because I had never seen him before and was curious.

Watch this interview below and see if you can figure out what is up with this tic he has with his right arm touching his face:

https://www.flowrestling.org/collections/tag/interview/video?playing=10706671

9 minutes ago, lightweight said:

I watched his post-match interview on Flo because I had never seen him before and was curious.

Watch this interview below and see if you can figure out what is up with this tic he has with his right arm touching his face:

https://www.flowrestling.org/collections/tag/interview/video?playing=10706671

Interesting.  It is actually both hands, but more the right. Was he worried about his nose bleeding or something?  He looked to have blood on his singlet at the end of the match.