• Playwire Ad Area

Congrats to Nebraska on their first Big 10 champ in 8 years

VakAttack

3 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Ohhh the big idiot for starting this. Nebraska has a shot at 5 finalists!!! Iowa isn't close to that! Cronin, hardy, Robb, labbs and Allred.  Iowa doesn't have close to that!!! Those weak bums looking like only 3 aas!!! Wrestling has passed you up iowa!! Keep up chumps!

Never change, always have this insane energy on everything, lol.  Iowa just beat Nebraska by 30 points.  Which is SLIGHTLY more points than they won the dual by.

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Never change, always have this insane energy on everything, lol.  Iowa just beat Nebraska by 30 points.  Which is SLIGHTLY more points than they won the dual by.

Lol u are a dumb shit. You count on brands, Assad and Warner to score point in ncaas??? 😆 🤣  ncaas is deeper and for top guys. Iowa only has 3 top level guys

Just now, jajensen09 said:

Lol u are a dumb shit. You count on brands, Assad and Warner to score point in ncaas??? 😆 🤣  ncaas is deeper and for top guys. Iowa only has 3 top level guys

Care to make a wager?  You're 0-2 on your predictions thus far re: Iowa-Nebraska, and you mysteriously disappeared after my last offer to place a wager.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Care to make a wager?  You're 0-2 on your predictions thus far re: Iowa-Nebraska, and you mysteriously disappeared after my last offer to place a wager.

Lol i.never said nebraska would do anything in big 10s. Iowas turd don't do anything In ncaas! Stalling ass bums! 

5 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Lol i.never said nebraska would do anything in big 10s. Iowas turd don't do anything In ncaas! Stalling ass bums! 

This you?

On 3/5/2023 at 8:39 AM, jajensen09 said:

Liam L

Hardy W

Robb W

Mikey close match 

Allred close match W

So is that a no on the bet?

11 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I would agree.  Cass' path to victory is narrow, but there is one.  I don't see how Cronin beats Glory, especially in a seminfinal where he'll be pretty big.

Cronin has been wrastlin like a beast. He's so low to the ground and has stingy defense. He has surprised me multiple times this season.

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I used to play racquetball against a former Division 1 tennis #1. He would mop the court with me. His goal was always to skunk me. If I scored a point he would lose interest in the game sometimes and only beat me 15-8 or 15-10. One time in particular, after a long streak of points I finally scored. He turned to me and said "you know, that was 18 points in a row?" I replied," I have no idea what you are talking about. The current streak is one - nothing to me." He was so pissed, he went I tilt and I almost won the game.

@jajensen09 kind of reminds me of me. You have no idea how much it hurt typing that sentence.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 11:22 AM, jajensen09 said:

Ohhh the big idiot for starting this. Nebraska has a shot at 5 finalists!!! Iowa isn't close to that! Cronin, hardy, Robb, labbs and Allred.  Iowa doesn't have close to that!!! Those weak bums looking like only 3 aas!!! Wrestling has passed you up iowa!! Keep up chumps!

On 3/6/2023 at 11:33 AM, jajensen09 said:

On 3/6/2023 at 11:37 AM, jajensen09 said:

Where's our beautiful baby boy at?  Nebraska closed the gap on Iowa by almost getting inside 25 points of Iowa with Spencer losing and MFFing. #KeepinUpWithTheTimes