• Playwire Ad Area

Great Wrestlers Style Flaws

Hammerlock3

Hamiti can't get enough going with forward pressure and handfighting. It forces him to dive and exposes him against fast guys, and it gets him pushed around by strong guys. When he was a true freshmen he had an excuse but this may be holding him back.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

11 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

The topic implies I think he is great. Not sure what you are getting at. I had this thought last year.

If only there was a way you could prove it... an archive of... sorts... or something... ish...?

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Hamiti can't get enough going with forward pressure and handfighting. It forces him to dive and exposes him against fast guys, and it gets him pushed around by strong guys. When he was a true freshmen he had an excuse but this may be holding him back.

Should have spent the off season in Iran. Those dudes are pretty good at exactly what Hamiti is missing. 

• Fire 1

Spencer Lee, - more obvious. Gases, and if you can create space he struggles 

Fix - someone mentioned it on themat before it closed, hes a better fit style wise for Iowa than OSU. Leaving aside the.. chemical thing. His offense is.. predictable

Sasso -  his offense was always lack luster and he doesn’t use his underhook that much to actually score.

hamati - agree, but think he’ll fix it. He’s going to rely on just trying to keep scoring. Which makes me worry less than a marinelli. He wrestles to score the next points not just to get guys tired.

carr - his offense never has impressed me and he leaves matches too close when he doesn’t have to but it might have been his cut last year

Starroci - if refs get aggressive on his ankle pinch he’ll be a lot closer to the field (yes I know he had a broke hand)

Parris - has always been the best athlete since middle school, doesn’t know how to deal with guys who can match his athleticism the way he should, great kid though