• Playwire Ad Area

Teskee

jajensen09

18 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Bono is the only coach that hasn't signed off on the system upgrade.  He has a pen and he just won't do it

Thats gotta be it, nothing else makes sense.  

Bono in the sauna with the fountain pen. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Don't know who is wrestling 133 for nebraska 

Understandable.

Dryden didn't look so great recently, but has been taking the mat.  Nebraska did put Burwick in for the final Coaches' Ranking, where he is 28th.  I figure Nebraska expected neither Dryden or Burwick would earn a B1G allocation.

I'm thinking it will be Burwick.  I think Nebraska didn't want to give additional looks and feels of Burwick,  knowing he'd most likely have to earn one of the B1G allocations rather than get an at large.  I think that may be why Dryden saw action.

Also, normally, I'd think being put in for the ranking would be a little psychological boost vs being left out.  That is, unless affected parties on the team had been made aware of any shenanigans afoot.

2 hours ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Understandable.

Dryden didn't look so great recently, but has been taking the mat.  Nebraska did put Burwick in for the final Coaches' Ranking, where he is 28th.  I figure Nebraska expected neither Dryden or Burwick would earn a B1G allocation.

I'm thinking it will be Burwick.  I think Nebraska didn't want to give additional looks and feels of Burwick,  knowing he'd most likely have to earn one of the B1G allocations rather than get an at large.  I think that may be why Dryden saw action.

Also, normally, I'd think being put in for the ranking would be a little psychological boost vs being left out.  That is, unless affected parties on the team had been made aware of any shenanigans afoot.

Yeah. Boo threw up all over the mat. Must have a big weight cut idk. Didn't realize Boo was a senior. Burwick looked like he quit in the last couple duals too. Not sure what the move is

23 hours ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Understandable.

I figured Dryden getting the nod against ASU was a mix of saving Burwick from another tough scrap against McGee that won't do anything for him regarding Big Ten seeding and also to let Boo get some shine on Senior Day.  

• Fire 1

On 2/24/2023 at 10:23 PM, Jason Bryant said:

Schriever was on the list for the Coaches Rank and RPI. Teske wasn't on the list, so he couldn't have been up for consideration. 

My guess? Iowa didn't change their designated starter. 

Is this the “Teske incident”?  I’m confused

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

So what happened?  If Iowa entered him would he have earned an allocation?

If Iowa would have entered him, they would have increased the allocation for the weight for the conference.  Because they did not, and he earned a spot, he essentially "steals" a spot from someone who is trying to qualify for 9th (maybe Lamont or Burwick) as a way of sticking it to Wisconsin and Nebraska

10 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

If Iowa would have entered him, they would have increased the allocation for the weight for the conference.  Because they did not, and he earned a spot, he essentially "steals" a spot from someone who is trying to qualify for 9th (maybe Lamont or Burwick) as a way of sticking it to Wisconsin and Nebraska

I feel like Lamont will get an at large, so if Burwick beats Lamont everyone is happy.  Especially me.