• Playwire Ad Area

Rankings

nhs67

Greetings All,

Who would be interested in doing something like a 'Forums' ranking panel?

We would submit our Top 12 (let's not get too fancy) to a non-biased intermediary (Wkn?).

Honestly we could even pick ~15 or so from on here specifically that I think are well respected enough to partake.

Any obvious attempts at sandbagging a gents ranking (RBY, Parris, O'Toole, Lee ranked like 4 or 5 would be good indicators) would discredit a voters entire ballot for every weight.

Here are a few caveat I can think of:

- Rankings would have to be submitted through the messaging system here so we could follow the Username(s).

- Only rank Top 12

- Only 'well-known' posters would be eligible.

- Obvious troll attempts disregards entire ballot

Who would be interested in partaking?  It would be cool to do three (3) sets to close out the season - one the week of Conferences (released ~Thursday, March 2nd), one the week after Conferences (released ~Thursdsy, March 9th), and one the week after Nationals (released ~Thursday, March 23rd).

Sorry not sorry to nominate you @Wrestleknownothing.  I can't think if someone as well respected to collect the data, on here, as you.  It is okay for you to say no.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Also, we could allow Intermat, Flowrestling, and Wrestlestat to put their 'rankings' to work inside of our 'formula' as well.

#1 gets 12 points, #2 gets 11 points, etc.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Greetings All,

Who would be interested in doing something like a 'Forums' ranking panel?

We would submit our Top 12 (let's not get too fancy) to a non-biased intermediary (Wkn?).

Honestly we could even pick ~15 or so from on here specifically that I think are well respected enough to partake.

Any obvious attempts at sandbagging a gents ranking (RBY, Parris, O'Toole, Lee ranked like 4 or 5 would be good indicators) would discredit a voters entire ballot for every weight.

Here are a few caveat I can think of:

- Rankings would have to be submitted through the messaging system here so we could follow the Username(s).

- Only rank Top 12

- Only 'well-known' posters would be eligible.

- Obvious troll attempts disregards entire ballot

Who would be interested in partaking?  It would be cool to do three (3) sets to close out the season - one the week of Conferences (released ~Thursday, March 2nd), one the week after Conferences (released ~Thursdsy, March 9th), and one the week after Nationals (released ~Thursday, March 23rd).

Sorry not sorry to nominate you @Wrestleknownothing.  I can't think if someone as well respected to collect the data, on here, as you.  It is okay for you to say no.

Hmmmm, more data. Hard decision.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge